Anyone else had this fetish interfere?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    …..
    Participant

Sorry if this comes off as an odd question but this is the only place I can think of to ask it. I was wondering if anyone else, other than myself, has found that this fetish impedes with their own desire to exercise, lift, etc. I should mention I am a male and I am not completely out of shape but I don’t exercise regularly. I actually don’t mind exercising at all, physically. My biggest problem is that somewhere along the line when I am trying to stick to a program and also keeping up on my fetish interests (commissioned art), etc. Somewhere long the line I completely lose the desire to workout.

As I said, not a very clear question or description but I thought this would be the best place for it.

Thanks!

Ashlee
    Participant

all men should work out , not to be a muscle bound asshole, but most women want a man to be fit enough to (you know) please them. the thing most women like is a tight muscular butt, and a broad back ,strong looking lats and delts , arms should toned but not muscle bound. if your overweight ,workout so you will get a BEAR type appears, more proportion.

Lingster
    Keymaster

It took me a lot longer than it should have to realize that if you want a buff girl, you’re going to do a lot better as a buff guy. I used the Super Squats program, 15 years ago, to put on about 35 pounds of muscle in about 18 months. I lost about 15 of that from not lifting enough over the following 12 years, but I’ve been using the basics of the Starting Strength program to put on another 40 over the last three years. Net, I’m up about 60 pounds from where I was in my scrawny 20s.

Basically, Mark Rippetoe is an oracle and you should do whatever he says. Join a gym, visit it three times per week, lift heavy things for a half hour, go home and consume a lot of protein. Having any “extra” muscle on his frame makes a gigantic difference in how a man is perceived by others.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

AlexG
    Keymaster

. . . that if you want a buff girl, you’re going to do a lot better as a buff guy.

Thus speaks truth. Nuff said! B)

Basically, Mark Rippetoe is an oracle and you should do whatever he says.

A regular contributing writer of articles @ the T-Nation site. 😉

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

BlackCopter177
    Participant

It took me a lot longer than it should have to realize that if you want a buff girl, you’re going to do a lot better as a buff guy. I used the Super Squats program, 15 years ago, to put on about 35 pounds of muscle in about 18 months. I lost about 15 of that from not lifting enough over the following 12 years, but I’ve been using the basics of the Starting Strength program to put on another 40 over the last three years. Net, I’m up about 60 pounds from where I was in my scrawny 20s.

Basically, Mark Rippetoe is an oracle and you should do whatever he says. Join a gym, visit it three times per week, lift heavy things for a half hour, go home and consume a lot of protein. Having any “extra” muscle on his frame makes a gigantic difference in how a man is perceived by others.

Good point!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.