Archies Wierdest Mystery Ever!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Strickalator
    Participant

Now below is links to a story thats not quite female muscle growth…but it is definatley in the "strange parody" category of archie comics….anways i think it fits in here…its funny too

http://www.storysite.org/story/archiesweirdestmyste~14.html

AlexG
    Keymaster

And We Thank You For Your Support!

Another one that would be an excellent post for this section would be the "Attack of the 40 Foot Veronica" – certainly GTS and full of Archie-style growth.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Now below is links to a story thats not quite female muscle growth…but it is definatley in the "strange parody" category of archie comics….anways i think it fits in here…its funny too

I admit it's "not quite female muscle growth," but…you could've just told us it was TG.

Strickalator
    Participant

🙂

oh i didnt realize It was tg…..heh funny thing is they do this alot in archie comics…even when someone is not parodying them

hehe

yeah i cant find any links of attack of the 40 foot veronica…no pics or anything…i have seen bits of that episode…i liked veronica as a giantess

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

yeah i cant find any links of attack of the 40 foot veronica…no pics or anything…i have seen bits of that episode…i liked veronica as a giantess

Asketh a question, and getteth an answer.

Strickalator
    Participant

😀
    veronica says "your puny and weak ….and I don't date weaklings"
    …heheh…poor archie…he better date betty instead

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.