Awefilms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

I'm thinking of joining Awefilms.  Anyone have any opinions about the site?

jdm022
    Participant

I have been a member of the site for some time now.  It's a good site and has a vast quantity of long clips and pics too.  They update it every mon. wed. fri. like clockwork too.

it's definately worth subscribing to for at least a couple months and dowloading manyy of the clips and pics.

jdm022

Mimi
    Participant

The only thing I don't like about Awefilms is the silly license issue on the videos.  I can understand protecting your content, but my PC died last year, and I didn't have a chance to backup all of my licenses prior to it crashing, so I was out over $100 in lovely girl/girl content I had saved. 

My only other wish is that they had more girl/girl content, but hey… I'm in a small niche' market!  ::)

XOXOXO's

Yaponvezos
    Participant

The licensing thing is definitely annoying but what gets me even more, is that they 're asking too much money for that picture quality. It's really awful and there is no reason to keep the bitrate at 1 megabit. It's not even streaming content! And one more thing I 'm not sure whose fault it is but when I download speeds are sloooooooooooooooooooooow.

ScottG
    Participant

I used to be a member at Awefilms and the only problem I had was not enough updates in the art section.  I get much better and much more frequent updates at LHart.com.

stmercy2020
    Participant

The only thing I don't like about Awefilms is the silly license issue on the videos.  I can understand protecting your content, but my PC died last year, and I didn't have a chance to backup all of my licenses prior to it crashing, so I was out over $100 in lovely girl/girl content I had saved. 

I had a similar issue when my last computer died.  Fortunately, I remembered my login and the password I had used when downloading videos, so I emailed them with that info and they were able to hook me back up.  It took some work, especially because my system configuration had changed, but they had records of all of the clips I had d/led, and we were able to work it out without me having to pay any more.

Mimi
    Participant

Scott,

What is LHart.com?  Is that a similar site with content fit for girls like me?  😉  It’s nice to know others have had the same issues with Awefilms.  But I can’t think of any other site that has girl/girl content besides BuffHoneys.com.  Does anyone else know of a FBB girl/girl site?

Yaponvezos
    Participant

I don't remember bumping into a site specifically catering to girl/girl FMG content. I'm not into that kind of thing but I believe it could be interesting and someont should make it happen, as long as the economics make sense of course.

LHart.com is a site offering mostly illustrated stories (or is "comics" the appropriate word?) and from my experience, that content seems to have been designed with men in mind. I remember there are some stories of girls fighting and there might be the occasional girl/girl action but, if I'm not wrong it's more like that: occasional.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

LHart.com is a site offering mostly illustrated stories (or is "comics" the appropriate word?)

They publish both – text stories that incorporate one or two drawings per page, as well as actual comics.  I contributed both kinds several years ago. ("The Ad" and "Killer Workouts", both from stories by David Annand, were comics, while "A Runner's Story" was a text piece with illustrations, written by Larry Heller himself if I'm not mistaken.)

Although girl/girl isn't ny usual thing either, I am curious about how big the market for FBB girl/girl material is.  (And what the male/female breakdown of that market is.)

Tigersan
    Participant

Ok… since Owner is my friend, I feel obliged to address some of the things that had ben said here.

1. Speed – I have no problems atall, id suggest you check your ISP. I get above 300kb/s speeds when i download.
    2. License – Whats so annoying about it? Its all automatic. Only problem there is is reinstalling windows, then you
    simply contact Customer service they renew your licenses, and voila. Than again how ofte do you reinstall your OS?
    Look at youtube how many clips are pirated, thats the only sure way to guard it. Dont blame them, its US
    Some people that are inconsiderate and post the stuff on youtube and others. They made Awefilms pursue such
    security measures.
    3. Quality – thats a very complicated term. Picture quality in movies, yes they are lower than on other websites,
    (in basic membership) but then again, how many websites actually make models dance or act, or say som
    ething ….? none they just shoot simple flexing…. and that's it… Consider that theres alot of work on the makers
    side. How many websites post movies shot in manhattan in middle of the new york ????   

Thats why their better quality membership is more expensive. IMHO its worth seeing, because aside of picture
    quality you get content quality…

well there you go my 5 cents

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.