Big, green and… cute?!

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ze fly
    Participant

Well, great rendition of the emerald avenger. By the way, I saw your updates on your site some time ago: really cool, particularly your Powergirl. She's really cute with long hair…
    I hope you don't mind if I post the adress of your site:
    http://www.nachshon.org.il/~yatz/main.htm%5Bftp%5D%5B/ftp%5D

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Thanks for the link! That is a nice Power Girl… probably my favorite Yatz drawing yet! (Wish the comics version had long hair like that…)

Yatz is also quite the caricaturist, as well. (although I'm not sure what's going on in some of those illustrations, since I can't read Hebrew).

(And I gotta mention the She-Hulk and Wonder Woman pic… there's a "crossover" I'm sure a lot of us would like to see! 👿 )

Good, good stuff!

10-4
    Participant

Looking pretty good.

Yatz57
    Participant

Thanks for the wellcome, guys 😀  I know I've been lax the last couple of years, not doing my bit for the cause, but I promise there's a nice dose of girlmuscle on the way!

AlexG
    Keymaster

OK, so the face is too much like my bad old days, but I think I got the pose right.
    Anyways, this is my opening shot for this new forum (though it was actually inspired by AlexG's excellent forum, and especially the recent thread about Lyman Dally's work).
    http://www.nachshon.org.il/~yatz/ebay/sh_big1.jpg

Welcome, Sir Yatz – it's good to see your august presence once again making its influence.  😎

Whoa!  Gammazon goodness . . . a Goddess of Greatness!  😮

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

VincentX
    Participant

Not only does Yatz make his return but he does it with Shulkie….thats just a big ol' bag of awesome as far as I'm concerned.  Mmm, girlmuscle.  Thanks!

Jody
    Participant

I, too, welcome yet another refugee from the Good Ship Wreck Shop. Welcome to Amazons with the Funny 0! Post early and often!

Prophet Tenebrae
    Participant

Awesome stuff, greatly appreciated – as always.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.