Breasts may be grown in lab thanks to gene find

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thought you guys might like this article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/09/01/nbreast01.xml

Yes – for real

Tynomo

David C. Matthews
    Participant

The "Scaramanga" gene… clever. 😆

Nice find!

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Wow!  If this succeeds, it'll be goodbye to implants, and hello to (sorta) natural breasts in women, including female bodybuilders!  Gone will be spherical, fakey-looking boobs perched on muscular chests, replaced by regular-looking breasts, ever-so-slightly brought down by gravity but not too much.  This is the kinda thing everyone on this board's been hoping to see!

10-4
    Participant

Interesting.  😐

ze fly
    Participant

Wow!  If this succeeds, it'll be goodbye to implants, and hello to (sorta) natural breasts in women, including female bodybuilders!  Gone will be spherical, fakey-looking boobs perched on muscular chests, replaced by regular-looking breasts, ever-so-slightly brought down by gravity but not too much.  This is the kinda thing everyone on this board's been hoping to see!

And don't forget the texture: to the touch, it would be a real improvement too. 😀

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Indeed, Fly!  One needs to feel a woman's natural breast… the feel of a… uh.. bag of sand!

(An imaginary cookie to the first person who identifies what I was referring to just now!)

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Indeed, Fly!  One needs to feel a woman's natural breast… the feel of a… uh.. bag of sand!

(An imaginary cookie to the first person who identifies what I was referring to just now!)

Dunno about the "bag of sand" reference directly, but I do remember years and years and etc. etc. ago, National Lampoon ran a "Photo Funnies" installment featuring a guy in bed with a girl who had huuuuuge "tracts o' land". He wanted to start foreplay by feeling her breasts, and she was all like, Okay, but I don't see why you're so fascinated by them; they're just oversized fat glands and they feel like "sockfuls of warm mud" on my chest… and she continues like this until the guy is just so grossed out he doesn't want to do it anymore (and she wonders why).

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

I's have had many 1st (and 2nd) hand experiences with ladies with breast implants -of all shapes and sizes- and it can easily be said that natural is far better.

As for this supposed gene research: how credible is it?
    Would it have not been taken up by other news services if it were? And reports in Scientific Journals.
    This doth reminds I of the story from either last year or the year before of the German baby that was supposedly born  without the gene to control muscle growth and development -meaning that he could be super strong for his ages before he was of ten years in existence. There were a glut of internet reports but nothing from more credible sources.
    But that is not to say this story may be untrue or not. They are doing many strange and frightening things with gene research nowadays but I's would not place my's faith in such an article until other (more credible) sources also claim the same as the one above.
    But, being as we are, we should not let reality get in the way of our Dreamings. So, let us hope this to be true and imagine what such days may bring.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

mistake7890
    Participant

is that from that robin williams HBO thing?

phenoms
    Participant

Oh common people, that one was a "gimme"! 40 y/o Virgin.

Get out more. Go see it. It's a riot!
    Phenoms

My Deviant Art Page (old stuff):
    phenoms.deviantart.com

My Booru Gallery (new stuff):
    phenoms.booru.org

Also
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenoms/index00.htm
    www.thevalkyrie.com/picthumb/p/phenom_fett/index00.htm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.