Broken Skull Challenge – Muscular girls and feats of strength.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

Hey gang,

If you live in the U.S. and have access to the CMT (Country Music TV) network via OnDemand. Check out Steve Austin’s Broken Skull challenge. It’s kind of like Ninja Warrior but with more focus on feats of strength and 1v1 head to head competition. This means that the women, some of them which have some amazingly sexy biceps and traps, have to wrestle again each other in order to move on to the next round.

The most recent episode I saw, Season 5 Episode 8, Corinna Coffin was the winner of the challenge and she is very cute and has a nice, balanced physique.

Check it out if you get the chance!

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Always liked shows that involves muscular women wrestling. Such as American Gladiators back in the day.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Always liked shows that involves muscular women wrestling. Such as American Gladiators back in the day.

yeah I was just showing a friend of mine pics of Diamond from the original Amer.Gldtrs.
    Mainly becuz it was making him uncomfortable

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Uncomfortable due to pants stretching or feel inadequate?

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Oh wow. Very nice.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Uncomfortable due to pants stretching or feel inadequate?

Would imagine both options but as usual i’ll never get a real answer from him

Nick Furry
    Participant

Do all the episodes have Woman with muscles in them?

The top photo here. What the woman in blue top with huge shoulders name?

Hey gang,

If you live in the U.S. and have access to the CMT (Country Music TV) network via OnDemand. Check out Steve Austin’s Broken Skull challenge. It’s kind of like Ninja Warrior but with more focus on feats of strength and 1v1 head to head competition. This means that the women, some of them which have some amazingly sexy biceps and traps, have to wrestle again each other in order to move on to the next round.

The most recent episode I saw, Season 5 Episode 8, Corinna Coffin was the winner of the challenge and she is very cute and has a nice, balanced physique.

Check it out if you get the chance!

Bane Dorrance
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.