Buff Cover Girl and her Website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amazon Lover
    Participant

I was in the supermarket today and caught a glimpse of a rather buff girl.  Sadly, she wasn't in the checkout line, but on a magazine cover.  Her name's Mocha Lee.  You can see her at http://www.oxygenmag.com/cvexposed.php, as well as her website at http://www.mochalee.net.

Dang, those are some massive abs…!

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

D. Amn. 😀

Dang, those are some massive abs…!

What you said…

David
    Participant

D. Amn.

You are soooooooooooooooo right.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I sat across the aisle from her on a plane this past spring, on the way back from the Arnold Expo.  She's pretty cute.

y498yates
    Participant

I sat across the aisle from her on a plane this past spring, on the way back from the Arnold Expo.

You jerk.  You get to sit across the aisle from that – I get to sit across the aisle from a woman who should have had to buy two seats and two paper bags…  :mrgreen:

She's definately got an awesome body.

10-4
    Participant

Nice abs on her.

David
    Participant

I sat across the aisle from her on a plane this past spring, on the way back from the Arnold Expo.  She's pretty cute.

Bastard! I had to sit across from John Hnatyschak who spent the entire flight gabbing with the people behind me and the 250lb woman (no muscle) who squeezed in next to me.

y498yates
    Participant

Bastard! I had to sit across from John Hnatyschak who spent the entire flight gabbing with the people behind me and the 250lb woman (no muscle) who squeezed in next to me.

LOL – we must have been on the same flight!

Anonymous

Lovely pics!  I find it interesting how abs are somehow 'acceptable' muscles on a woman and can be seen on magazine covers from time to time (even in the UK!) but similarly developed biceps/lats etc. are still seen as somehow 'unfeminine'.  Seems weird to me…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.