Commercials w/ Femuscle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Ashlee
    Participant

Its a dig at female Bodybuilding, starts with"CAN"T HELP YOU WITH BAD DATING CHOICES".
    But we can help you get clean.
    And the  Female bodybuilder Does a Double biceps Flex , And they made her as plain and/Or unattractive as they could, To bad .

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Is this the order of the serpentine one?  The one where she is like "Helga Happy."  I though her head looked a little off.  It kinda looked like it was superimposed, but it could have just been the "video" quality of the commerical (harsh lighting, etc). 

I think they shouldv'e gone with a Shaq in drag.  That wouldve been a MUCH worse hookup (of course the rest of the world doesn't share the beleif blah blah blah lets not go down that road, okay?).

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Jitka Harminzrova or something…she is quite the intresting one.

sdsj
    Participant

http://theorderoftheserpentine.com/home.html

They have all the videos on there, there's one thats a really long news story thing. It's dumb but there's more muscle in there, and it works out for the guy and the weird muscle lady in the last one.

I duno, it's silly.

MasterRDna
    Participant

Found it on atom films; I only have a screenshot.

Jon Saul
    Participant

That's from the Axe body spray ad. Too bad it puts the hate on FBB fans.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

That's from the Axe body spray ad. Too bad it puts the hate on FBB fans.

The real frustration is that I can't refuse to patronize the product, because I don't use body sprays anyways!!

"Questionable hookup"?? The only thing questionable here is poor Jitka's judgment in participating in this. I'm holding out hope that she was misled as to what her role would be in the ad, and couldn't back out of her commitment once she discovered the truth.

Hmm, there's an LH-Art-style story in there somewhere, isn't there? An FBB who eagerly agrees to participate in filming a commercial because she's lied to about it being a positive view of FBBs; then when she finds out the facts trashes the studio AND the director. (Downside to the story is that it certainly won't leave the director feeling any friendlier toward FBBs…)

Holiday
    Participant

Yeah, that commerical turns me off. It's supposed to make men's ego feel threatened, so they have to fix it with some spray. Has Jitka responded to the commerical?

crutch
    Participant

can someone put the commercial on here where can be seen. not able view
    crutch

Lingster
    Keymaster

Yeah, that commerical turns me off. It's supposed to make men's ego feel threatened, so they have to fix it with some spray. Has Jitka responded to the commerical?

After watching innumerable Jenny Jones shows in which FBB's are serially treated like freaks, it's obvious that many FBBs prefer the opportunity to be on TV to being treated well by TV hosts. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.