Do thin guys feel spindly around muscular girls?

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

You do realise that I have the fully Anglicised version of your Christian name? 8)

ratlaf
    Participant

You do realise that I have the fully Anglicised version of your Christian name? 8)

Christopher ???  My family is Swiss, hence the German version… ;D

tron
    Participant

Hey there ratlaf, any chance that you could refesh that facebook link please ?

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Christopher ???  My family is Swiss, hence the German version… ;D

Yes. correct.

youroptions
    Participant

I was 6' 195 in fairly shape and could bench 220.  She was 6'1 175 and training to go to the olympic trials for rowing, so she was very strong, 6pack and in perfect shape.  After a few dates during a discussion she asked  me that most guys she has dated are intimidated by her, why wasn't I?  I couldn't really answer for the other guys she dated.  She was obviously the biggest and strongest girl I ever dated.  🙂 I don't think I was intimidated by her and she didn't think I was.  What I told her was I didn't understand what there was to be intimidated about.  We were dating and friends.  She wasn't going to beat me up and we weren't going to fight.  I wasn't a rower so there wasn't any competition.  Maybe there is more to this I don't know.  Any insight would is appriciated.

ratlaf
    Participant

I was 6' 195 in fairly shape and could bench 220.  She was 6'1 175 and training to go to the olympic trials for rowing, so she was very strong, 6pack and in perfect shape.  After a few dates during a discussion she asked  me that most guys she has dated are intimidated by her, why wasn't I?  I couldn't really answer for the other guys she dated.  She was obviously the biggest and strongest girl I ever dated.   🙂 I don't think I was intimidated by her and she didn't think I was.  What I told her was I didn't understand what there was to be intimidated about.  We were dating and friends.  She wasn't going to beat me up and we weren't going to fight.  I wasn't a rower so there wasn't any competition.  Maybe there is more to this I don't know.  Any insight would is appriciated.

As far as I can tell there isn't more to this!!  If she's OK with being a bit taller than you, and as you said there's no intimidation between you, then totally enjoy every second you spend with this awesome woman!!!!  Keep her around as long as you can, unless there's some personality things between you, otherwise there's nothing to worry about!  Enjoy!

Murcielago78
    Participant

Yes I do..    My ex is a Pro Fitness Competitor..  She was 5-7 160 at the time..  I on the other hand is 5-8 165  only difference is she had bigger muscles.  Her arms, and back were massive.  She was about to make the switch into bodybuilding cause she was getting to big for fitness.

Everywhere we went someone had a comment like damn shes bigger then you or damn your girl could kick your ass..  stuff like that and it made me feel spindly.. 

Except for that..  IT sure was great to date a bodybuilder =)

ratlaf
    Participant

Yes I do..    My ex is a Pro Fitness Competitor..   She was 5-7 160 at the time..  I on the other hand is 5-8 165  only difference is she had bigger muscles.  Her arms, and back were massive.   She was about to make the switch into bodybuilding cause she was getting to big for fitness.

Everywhere we went someone had a comment like damn shes bigger then you or damn your girl could kick your ass..  stuff like that and it made me feel spindly.. 

Except for that..  IT sure was great to date a bodybuilder =)

Right on!!  In my opinion, feeling spindly like this is what it's all about.  I would've totally enjoyed those comments because then I'd know I was in the right ballpark.

Anyone we'd know?  ;D

Murcielago78
    Participant

Well Put!!    No she wasnt one of the big name pros. 

AlexG
    Keymaster

Hmmm, maybe I should rename this thread: Tales from the Front.

Then again, Cheryl Lavin already pens column by that name.  😉

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.