Does anyone know who this sexy Korean bodybuilder is?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I had this clip for a while, but have no idea who she is.  She may not be the most enormously muscular, but she is very sexy and ripped and poses very well.  I feel sorry for the other competitors, who look decidedly amateur next to her.  Anyways, have a look and see what you think…  Anyone know who she is?

(By the way, the file is about 7 megs, for those on dialup, but well worth it, I think…)

http://rapidshare.de/files/4057023/yw2.wmv.html

Debido-San
    Participant

I have no clue who she is…but I'd be glad to help look…could you perhaps tell us where you found this clip?

bitwize
    Participant

Her name, I believe, is Young Soen-jung. And she is smokin' hot.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Holy Mary Mother of God.

David
    Participant

I thought I had a website for her but there is a yahoo group dedicated to her.
    http://groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/Young-Soen-jung/

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

Damnit, I can't get the file to play right. Windows Media Player 10 (or whatever the newest version is) says I'm missing a codec. QuickTime won't even attempt to play it, and DivX says "unknown exception caught", whatever the hell that means.

Tolan
    Participant

Get Media Player Classic.  Should play then.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

It plays just fine in Windows Media Player 9 for Mac OS X (yes, there is a Mac version of WMP!)

Did she win that contest? She certainly deserved to… she had the superior physique and GREAT posing and personality!!

Thanks for sharing this!

Debido-San
    Participant

Hey…is anybody else having trouble making a Yahoo Japan ID?…I've gotten as far as the email, but there's no confirmation link!

Nevermind I got it…

To confirm your email, you have to enter a second email for it to to send as a secondary address….and yahoo emails don't work for some reason lol….

james
    Participant

that is one sexy lady wow 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.