Double-Biceps.com new vids!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jsimon
    Participant

I normally don’t promote pay sites but they have new videos from my secret girlfriends Joanna Romano and Cris Goy Arellano. Unbelievable women, unbelievable muscle. Oh, and Oana is there too who’s not shabby either. http://www.double-biceps.com/

khuddle
    Participant

“Secret Girlfriends?” Is the secret that they don’t know they are your girlfriends? Fill us in.

AlexG
    Keymaster

”Secret Girlfriends?” Is the secret that they don’t know they are your girlfriends? Fill us in.

Enquiring minds @ Amaz0ns want to know . . . 😉 :laugh: B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Jim
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up. Had not visited that site for quite some time. Purchased a Cathy LeFrancois video from there a few years ago and really like the video. I see that do not have Cathy listed on there now. Thanks again.

Jim
    Participant

The Cathy LeFrancois video is actually from female-bodybuilers dot org. They have many good videos there also, I think it is related to the site jsimon references. If you decide to purchase at female-bodybuilders, be mindful that not all of their content
    is in HD, they still have some at 640×480 and 720×480. I think that 720×480 is about as low a resolution that is acceptable.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I normally don’t promote pay sites but they have new videos from my secret girlfriends Joanna Romano and Cris Goy Arellano. Unbelievable women, unbelievable muscle. Oh, and Oana is there too who’s not shabby either. http://www.double-biceps.com/

Everyone buy buy buy, don’t let Jsimon’s secret girlfriends starve!
    If I can pick two it would be Gioia and Romano.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.