Drawn Together?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    P4WN’d
    Participant

When the Entertainment Weekly Spoof episode of Drawn Together was over, I saw a promo for a new episode which has Captain Hero going out of control from steroids, or something else. I don't know. But I do recognize that Foxxy injects steroids in her body, and she has balls and facial hair. As for muscles, I haven't got the slightest clue.

So until this wednesday, we will have to see for ourselves. What do you people have to say?

DCM?
    Pimp Neon Black?
    Muscle Growth Nut?
    Anyone?
    😕

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

The first person to complain gets smacked in the head, I'm saying that right now. 🙄

P4WN’d
    Participant

Were you talking about me? Because I was not complaining, I was curious.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Were you talking about me? Because I was not complaining, I was curious.

No, I'm saying that anybody who complains about this needs to be smacked in the head.

Tara_Cross
    Participant

ill be the first to be smacked. whatever growth aspects could be involved were ruined for me with the beard and balls. it looks more transgender than growth and that stuff is gross.

Now did you mean noone should complain because you think it will be good or that you think its not worth complaining about? In all honesty i am confusled at your stand on this.

The Muffin man
    Participant

ill be the first to be smacked. whatever growth aspects could be involved were ruined for me with the beard and balls. it looks more transgender than growth and that stuff is gross.

Now did you mean noone should complain because you think it will be good or that you think its not worth complaining about? In all honesty i am confusled at your stand on this.

I think it's because the show is based on parodying, and it's been just as harsh on just about everything else.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

When the Entertainment Weekly Spoof episode of Drawn Together was over, I saw a promo for a new episode which has Captain Hero going out of control from steroids, or something else. I don't know. But I do recognize that Foxxy injects steroids in her body, and she has balls and facial hair. As for muscles, I haven't got the slightest clue.

So until this wednesday, we will have to see for ourselves. What do you people have to say?

DCM?
    Pimp Neon Black?
    Muscle Growth Nut?
    Anyone?
    😕

I's have nothing to say on this subject honestly.
    I's rarely do watch television or cartoons -except when child minding for clients- and, being currently in Europe, have no access to the show of which you speak.
    Though I's am interested in seeing how it is all handled, though, after consulting more televison oriented friends who have watched the show, am leaning towards the fact that they will parody the use of steriods then show a muscular female. More for shock value than anything else.
    Please, dear P4WN'd, keep us updated on this matter.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

P4WN’d
    Participant

I will try to be updated, and MGN, sorry about the confusion!

Tara_Cross
    Participant

😕

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I mean that Drawn Together is renowned for ripping the guts out of everything they parody in the most horrifyingly un-PC way possible, so complaining about the steroid thing is just, well, pointless.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.