Fallout 3 Muscle mod

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tigersan
    Participant

I have found a person that made a muscle mod for fallout. Made a mesh and muscle textures for him. He made it all work, and is making shitloads of outfits for the bodies… It looks badass so far.

Take a look
    http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14508

Ashlee
    Participant

wow can you play the game with her?

Eric
    Participant

Yes.

I’m having trouble getting the mod to work, but the pix look great, don’t they?

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Eric
    Participant

Yes.

I’m having trouble getting the mod to work, but the pix look great, don’t they?

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Ashlee
    Participant

can anyone down load a couple of minutes of her combat walk through on you tube than post it on my More you tube madness thread?

Mr. Stone
    Participant

It looks awesome! I just wish you could make the character invincible and super strong. It would be cool to not need weapons and punch a mutant into the horizon. :laugh:

Tigersan
    Participant

Its possible i modded the outfits in GECK (Editing program for fallout) to give me 100% criticals and +1500 damage in unarmed combat, and combined with Bloody mess perk it simply causes me to VERY gruesomely kill anyone with one punch.

Mr. Stone
    Participant

Is it possible to basically make a superhuman character? If that’s the case, I’ll go out and buy the game today. I love the game, but I play it on xbox.

If I could have a supergirl style character with that muscle mod, that would be fun!

Tigersan
    Participant

yes, only without supergirl outfit hehe. You type the “tgm” in console and you are in god mode then you can take a slow stroll around the city and kill everyone with one punch making them splatter to pieces while others shoot at you with no effects… Fun!

TC2
    Participant

Wow, that’s hot. I may consider reinstalling Fallout 3 for this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.