Fat Transfer Breast Englargement

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

Did any of you know this was a thing? Tonight I met up with a girl I used to date, hadn’t seen in years, and she’d had it done. Her breasts are gigantic now – F cup – and look real. I didn’t say anything, just kept my eyes high, so eventually she did, and I had to stop her because we were in a public place and I was getting more aroused than a man really ought to be when he’s not in a position to do anything about it.

It’s freaking miraculous.

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Ok. So the new procedure is called fat transfer breast enlargement? Can you elaborate?

AlexG
    Keymaster

Seem to recall that the technique came up on the E! program Dr. 90210 some yrs back while I was channel surfing.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Lingster
    Keymaster

Near as I can tell a doctor suctions out fat from somewhere a woman doesn’t want it – hips, waist, etc – and then injects it where she does. So this woman, who was a generous C, basically went up 3 cup sizes.

And by the way, this was the sexiest woman I’ve ever dated even beforehand – just stunning. When we’d have sex I’d be thinking, “I can’t believe I get to have sex with this girl.” So when she strolled in the door of the restaurant with volleyball-sized breasts, glassware started dropping.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

Wow. Smart people, suck fat and inject into breasts. Maybe there will be some side effects?

TC2
    Participant

What, no reason why you stopped dating this smoking hot woman? 😉

Lingster
    Keymaster

I wasn’t going to be able to hold on to her, so I ended it and moved on.

TC2
    Participant

Tis a pity. Then again, at least you don’t have to fight off dudes gawking at her chest. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.