Favorite Stories/Authors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Steve Wells
    Participant

Hey guys. I’m relatively new to the femuscle/fmg fetish, but I’ve found this fetish excites me like few others. One thing I’ve noticed that is detrimental to the community’s growth (no pun intended) is that the stories and art are scattered around the web and we really lack a centralized place for our content. Brawna is so dead that you can’t even create accounts anymore, With DtV , quality is all over the place and activity has decreased dramatically over the last few years. And the rest is either scattered across deviantart or on artists’ own websites. Basically, it can be hard to find stories. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where we all can name some of our favorite authors and/or stories. This way, we can have a place to find highly recommended content! I’ll start out with my list

Stories

My Little -Sigh- Sister – This is an easy-gain story about an athletic boy in high school who is a dick to his sister. He and his attractive girlfriend relentlessly tease her for being overweight, so she begins working out and becomes an Amazonian muscle goddess. The main plot device is arm wrestling. The girl and brother have a series of arm-wrestling matches, and it’s great seeing how the matches evolve. First he barely beats her, then she barely beats him, then she obliterates him. There’s an epilogue with another girl added, but it’s really unnecessary. The best part is the main story.

Annie Comes of Age – Another easy-gain tale. Very simple plot: a normal girl goes off to college, joins the swim team, and gets fucking ripped. When she goes back home she has some fun with her old, weak, slightly lecherous neighbor.

A New Beginning – A new drug comes along that causes extreme muscle growth in females. Soon, a male gym trainer is a weakling compared to his teenage female students.

Jill Rhodes – a science-based growth story. A high school girl named Jill likes to work out, but focusses more on staying healthy (cardio and stuff) than gaining muscle. Her friend gives her an unreleased experimental supplement. Jill initially isn’t going to use it, but changes her mind when a new girl at school humiliates her in gym. Each chapter is accompanied by a single picture. The story and art are equally great.

Mother Knows Best Rebirth – You need to pay for it, but it’s worth it. Great story. Just wish MM would give us the next chapter already!

Kelly Too Much for Hubby – Not fmg, but a ripped babe stays at a couple’s house while getting settled. While there, she steals the wife’s heart and beats the husband in front of her.

Authors

Magnus Magneto

Amnoartist

Amazon Fan

Mark New

That’s just a few of my favorites. Please share your own! 🙂

Aiden
    Participant

Heh, funny that. I just joined Amaz0ns literally today, and the first thread I go through is one that mentions me as one of someone’s favourite FMG authors? I must say, I’m humbled, Swells 🙂

Call me curious. Were there any stories from me you really liked?

Steve Wells
    Participant

Heh, funny that. I just joined Amaz0ns literally today, and the first thread I go through is one that mentions me as one of someone’s favourite FMG authors? I must say, I’m humbled, Swells 🙂

Call me curious. Were there any stories from me you really liked?

Girl Through The Webcam 🙂

unknown
    Participant

Two of my favorite stories are the Powerfemme trilogy (especially the second one) and Natalie and the Pumpsuit which thanks to you posting this and me looking up the story for the sake of my post, I just realized the author picked it back up recently.

Natalie and the Pumpsuit http://poddy90.deviantart.com/gallery/49481208/Natalie-and-the-Pumpsuit

Powerfemme 1-3 in descending order:
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc7/powerfemme.htm
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc8/powerfemme2.htm
    http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc9/pf3.htm

It’s strange that I love Powerfemme so much because I usually like gentle women but I guess I also like power lust and growth addiction.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Hi-Standard (best known for his GTS stories, these two are MMG/FMG stories)
    Boomfood
    The Inheritors (unfinished)

Silent One
    The Necklace

Au Goose
    Code Avatar – A Plague of Angels

Mac / Rick Powers / Mick Powers / Power Company
    Morphenomenal

Smitty
    Mark of the Amazon

Hatour
    Brenda

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

capkirk
    Participant

Does anyone know where to find Hi-Standrard’s The Inheritors? I don’t think I’ve read it and a google search came up empty.

Thanks!

Kirk

grungykitten
    Participant

There’s a new one I’m really digging called The LaPorte Caves by circes_cup. It’s on brawna but given that site’s current woes, I’ve linked to it on SWM. The actual growth sequence occurs off-screen, but you hardly notice since it’s got tons of lush descriptions of the aftermath and plenty of feats of power.

AlexG
    Keymaster

move along, this is just a test.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

AlexG
    Keymaster

Does anyone know where to find Hi-Standrard’s The Inheritors? I don’t think I’ve read it and a google search came up empty.

Thanks!

Kirk

I’m not surprised, the only place he posted it – or rather was starting it, since it remains unfinished – was ZZZ’s Everything Grows forum.

Way back when, I managed to save a copy directly from the forum as a *.TXT file.

Attachments:

capkirk
    Participant

Thanks, Alex!

Kirk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.