Female muscle comics from Amazonias

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Dion Schuur
    Participant

My girlfriend Tania part 1 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/my-girlfriend-tania-part-1

Tim is a senior high school student, who just turned 18. He’s the luckiest man alive, because he recently started a relationship with Tania, a towering amazon his age. They have been friends for a while, but their romantic relationship is very new.

In this first chapter, we are introduced to the main characters, and see how they are enjoying each other and each other’s big bodies – the comparisons are impressive, Tania is very tall!

Tania isn’t the only muscular female in her family though – in fact, everyone sports big muscles like her. Even her smaller sister Megan, who has a bit of a problem with Tim and Tania’s relationship and fears that her sister is slipping away from her. And so she tries to “convince” little Tim to stay away from Tania…
    With this comic, we’re welcoming another new artist to Amazonias! It features, as always of course, great female muscle, wonderful comparisons, sexy women, lift-and-carry, some girl-on-girl action, and much more!
    105 pages

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

Black friday sale on Amazonias.net!

Big girls for small prices!

https://www.amazonias.net/

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

The Protectress part 3 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/the-protectress-part-3

At last, Nina is back And she’s bigger! The first part of this comic takes place five months after the previous episode, and in all that time, Nina has worked out a lot. Today, she feels the time has come to finally punish Danny’s bully, and she shows her dark side, acting as his protectress.
    Then we skip another five months and Nina is bigger still. We’ll witness a steaming hot scene in Nina’s bedroom, where the female bodybuilder completely overpowers and dwarfs her little boyfriend. In the meantime, Danny has confided to her that he loves to be punished, and Nina does anything to make him happy. This episode will be concluded in a fourth part, where Nina and Danny take it up another notch…
    Incredible comparisons, humiliation (of the bully), awesome lifts, a bit of spanking, and all 360 pounds of Nina… enjoy!

100 pages.

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

Jessica says is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/jessica-says

Simon (5’4″, 120 lbs) is a teacher at a small town college. One night while working late at school, he is assaulted by Jessica, a young female bodybuilder (6’4″, 230 lbs), who appears to be a student of his.
    Jessica is the prototype of an amazon: tall, sexy, strong, muscular, and with an incredible confidence. She tells Simon that they will play a game: not “Simon Says”, but “Jessica Says”.
    This comic is a delicious cat-and-mouse game between a predator – a large female bodybuilder – and her tiny prey. It features wonderful lifts (including an awesome overhead lift), comparisons, muscle worship, a supersexy heroine, humiliation and domination, and lots of other hotness. You will wish for your own Jessica to play with!
    111 pages

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

Surviving Samantha is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/surviving-samantha-part-1

Imagine waking up on a raft in the middle of the ocean, together with an unknown woman. Imagine that unknown woman is the hugest human you’ve ever seen: a big, seven feet two tall female bodybuilder, who is big-boobed and amazingly sexy to boot.

That’s the situation that little Perry finds himself in. Is it a dream, or a nightmare? He’s not sure. Things slowly get weirder. Perry knows that he has to stay on this woman’s good side. But food and space are limited. Tempers may rise. Panic may strike. Who knows what will happen. Who knows how this giantess will react in the face of an ever more desperate situation. Will Perry survive Samantha?

An amazing comic with an original setting and an ever weirder ambiance. It’s full of incredible comparisons, big boobs, beautiful lifts, and kinky power play…

95 pages

Enjoy!

Ashlee
    Participant

great stuff!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

My girlfriend Tania part 2 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/my-girlfriend-tania-part-2

Tim and Tania’s relationship is off to a rocky start; not only is Tania a very tall girl with the body of a female bodybuilder, many times stronger than her boyfriend: her younger sister is also bigger and much stronger than the young man and has made it very clear she wants him away from Tania.

With the intention of ironing out the issues between the two, Tania invites Tim over to her home to have diner with her family and hopefully get Megan’s acceptance in the process. Tim is in for a huge surprise however because he is about to find out that Megan and Tania are actually the smallest members of her family. Will he get through the evening unscathed?

This issue features the biggest amazon ever to appear on Amazonias (Tania’s mom), female domination, lift-and-carry situations, comparisons, muscle growth, feats of amazing female strength and more!

111 pages

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

Massive Mathilda part 1 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/massive-mathilda-1-dark-valentine

When I wrote “Big Sister”, I really got a taste for a brother-sister relationship story. Here I bring you the adventures of an extremely dominant stepsister and her shorter and younger stepbrother. Be warned, Mathilda is a Marjorie-level domme who knows few limits! I’ll let her introduce herself below:
    “I should introduce myself, sorry! Sometimes I’m a bit rude – but then again there is not much need for politeness when… you’re me!

My name is mathilda. It’s a name that suits me quite well, as it means “strong in battle”, in some old language I can’t remember.

“Strong” is, I think, one of the first words that come to mind for anyone who first meets me. Well, that and “big” of course. when I’m wearing a skirt and short sleeves – which i do as often as i can – I guess the first word to come up is “muscular”. At school they often call me “Muscle Mathilda”, “Mathilda Muscles”, “Massive mathilda”, “Mountain mathilda”…

This is an extremely hot comic for the fans of mental, verbal and physical domination. I guarantee your heart will beat faster and your blood flow stronger. In any case, I’m not sure you’re ready for Massive Mathilda…
    53 pages

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

The Protectress part 4 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/the-protectress-part-4

Danny has made it known to his big bodybuilder goddess Nina that he likes to be dominated, and Nina kindly obliges. She loves her boyfriend so much that she wants to give him anything he wants. And now he’s asked to be publicly humiliated.
    So the female muscle heavyweight of 360 pounds takes him to the hallway, and they knock on her neighbor’s door, wanting to exhibit how small Danny is. Little do they know that Jess, the neighbor, is not a small girl herself…
    In this steaming conclusion you’ll get a lot of lifts, comparison shots, big boobs, an incredible sex scene, wrestling holds, and muscle romance… You’ll enjoy every page in the presence of the beautiful Nina – and I’m sure you’ll love Jess as well.
    100 pages.

Enjoy!

Dion Schuur
    Participant

My best friend’s brother part 2 is now out!

https://www.amazonias.net/products/my-best-friends-brother-part-2

In this incredible and extra long chapter, we meet female bodyuilders Tanya, Shirley and little Sammy again two years later. Tanya and Sammy have moved in together, and because Sammy has done all the work in the household, Tanya has had a lot of time to work out and get bigger. And she’s huge! A true mastodont of woman, ravishingly beautiful, supersexy, and extremely self-confident, overpowering her boyfriend like you’ve never seen!
    In the first part of the comic, we see a juicy confrontation between Tanya and Sammy, who disappoints his muscular mistress by not doing the laundry in time. Then Tanya asks Sammy a question about some emails that she found.
    She then takes Sammy to… a tattoo parlor, where she’ll make her property claim on him more explicit.
    In the third part, Sammy and the two female bodybuilders are together, having fun. Tanya finds ways to get Shirley in on the action, and the hottest scenes imaginable ensue…

This is an extra long comic full of everything you love: beautiful, big, sexy and supermuscular amazon women bossing around a short man. There’s throatlifts, cradle lifts, one-handed lifts, boobs, flexes, comparisons… There’s also a little bit of brother-sister naughtiness (within reason), so if you can’t handle that, stay away.

134 pages

Enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.