Female Muscle in Cartoons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    nationalist19
    Participant

does he et the jod done?

yes he did. he returned with the flower but it had melted. bretta was not impressed. snag said "if you cant accept me the way i am the…"
    bretta stopped him and said"wait snag maybe there is more to you than bosting" then all of a sudden the puddle of water turned into an ice flower and bretta jumped into snags arms and snag said "i lass your the girl for me".

nationalist19
    Participant

in the new series of the "biker mice from mars". where their enemies are now cats not fish. in one episode a group of fem cat shape shifters are sent to get rid of the mice. one of the cats is pretty muscular.

THERY
    Participant

I find a part of a japanime, it's a violent fight between two girls, but one of them is very impressive.
    enjoy
    http://rapidshare.com/files/49043094/Asagi02.avi.html

David
    Participant

HOLY $#!+!!! I gotta find me the original on that it was amazing!

diggit35
    Participant

THERY what anime is that from?  it's awesome!

THERY
    Participant

hello, so I do a researh on it, and the man who post it on his website tell me the origin, the name is Taimanin Asagi, and it's an hentai, the extract come from the episode 2.
    For the moment I have just find this information I hope you will find more.
    And if somebody can tell me where is the episode of beverly hills teen with women bodybuilders.
    Thanks.

I hope I can find other good extract like that for the community.

A plus

THERY
    Participant

http://www.tokyotosho.com/, that's the adress web, to find the anime, good luck.

David
    Participant

Hmmmm… Well so much for a must have. It gets more than a little weird. Well I can always just enjoy the first part.

David
    Participant

I managed to find a torrent of it so here's a review.
    Gawd it was aweful. First let me tell you what I did like. The art style is nice, and of course the big blonde looks awesome. If I could make Paladins as an anime the studio is one I might look at. 
    What didn't I like? This was made on the cheap. There is a lot of camera swinging to I guess give it that hand held look and to keep the animation to a minimum but it gets really annoying. The thing that really turns me off is it's rape hentai and aside from the 6 minutes with the muscle gal the rest of the video is nothing but rape "fantasy" and you have no idea how much I do not get off on that. Disgusting. The sooner I can chop this down the better. Almost feel like I have to disinfect my hard drive.

stmercy2020
    Participant

Gawd it was aweful. First let me tell you what I did like. The art style is nice, and of course the big blonde looks awesome. If I could make Paladins as an anime the studio is one I might look at.
    What didn't I like? This was made on the cheap. There is a lot of camera swinging to I guess give it that hand held look and to keep the animation to a minimum but it gets really annoying. The thing that really turns me off is it's rape hentai and aside from the 6 minutes with the muscle gal the rest of the video is nothing but rape "fantasy" and you have no idea how much I do not get off on that. Disgusting. The sooner I can chop this down the better. Almost feel like I have to disinfect my hard drive.

Right.  Won't be watching that one, then.  Thanks for the heads up, Masschine.  I'm with you- rape is definitely not my "thing."

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.