Female Muscle in Cartoons

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Fett
    Participant

Same here.

Ashlee
    Participant

I agree !!!
    (Coming out of selfimposed silence for a moment)

phonixer
    Participant

Just an update on a previous thread, the Oggy clip, which I remember being much more impressive, is here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4912768464278509094

Delmo Walters Jr.
    Participant

I managed to find a torrent of it so here's a review.
    Gawd it was aweful. First let me tell you what I did like. The art style is nice, and of course the big blonde looks awesome. If I could make Paladins as an anime the studio is one I might look at. 
    What didn't I like? This was made on the cheap. There is a lot of camera swinging to I guess give it that hand held look and to keep the animation to a minimum but it gets really annoying. The thing that really turns me off is it's rape hentai and aside from the 6 minutes with the muscle gal the rest of the video is nothing but rape "fantasy" and you have no idea how much I do not get off on that. Disgusting. The sooner I can chop this down the better. Almost feel like I have to disinfect my hard drive.

God, the Japanese are weird.

The figure of the blonde looks very Kirbyesque.

Holiday
    Participant

There's another hentai anime called "The Gattsu". It has a massively huge FBB who works as a construction worker. She's too butch for my tastes.  😛 (Retch)

Ashlee
    Participant

There's another hentai anime called "The Gattsu". It has a massively huge FBB who works as a construction worker. She's too butch for my tastes.  😛 (Retch)

Yeah like Project -AKo ,one of BKo female cohorts  looks like  "fist of the northstar" and agent D looks so manly.
    Does anybody in anime ever seen bodybuilder Hannie !
    It disgusting.

Agent Highmax
    Participant

In the Gattsu she was drawn like a man with breasts. I saw a screen cap and was instantly on puke time.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

There is an episode of "Jumanji" which has a muscular amazon queen.
    The episode is called "Perfect match". Enjoy.

Any links to youtube or anyone upload it yet? I used to have this episode…but accidently taped Kiana's Flex Appeal over it. >_<

Holiday
    Participant

Hentai anime isn't the only genre to find FBB's and fit women in anime. But it's probably the only genre where we'll see the rest of their bodies.

The Muffin man
    Participant

Just an update on a previous thread, the Oggy clip, which I remember being much more impressive, is here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4912768464278509094

Err, how does this pertain to the thread? Isn't this for FEMALE muscle? Not cat/roach?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.