Female Muscle in Cartoons

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I actually actively sought out the episode in question upon reading about it.  Sadly no process but it's the typical cartoon muscle, sloping forehead in a comedic fashion etc, the abs look pretty good though.  I would try to get a clip up but windows movie maker refuses to co-operate so I'll see if I can do screen shots…

So it's essentially the Dave the Barbarian episode all over again?

Efran Fernandez
    Participant

I watch George of the Jungle in Last Thursday. I'm serious.

khuddle
    Participant

Screencap from "The Emperor's New School" Episode "The Astonishing Kuzco-Man". A little creepy… but pretty damn hot at the same time:

Attachments:
    TC2
    Participant

Did you edit that Yzma picture Khuddle?  Because some of the lines seem as though they were modified with a paint program.

khuddle
    Participant

I touched up her neck and legs just a tad, yeah

khuddle
    Participant

I just also want to add that, unfortunately, I saw the George of the Jungle Episode "Muscle Mania" and it stinks: they have Magnolia transform into a large, flabby (not muscular) quasimodo type creature. I took me ages to download the episode off of torrrent and it was complete waste of time.

Matthew Sicherman
    Participant

So it's essentially the Dave the Barbarian episode all over again?

It was worse than the Dave the Barbarian episode. At least the girl in Dave the Barbarian spent time as an Amazon before going completely overboard and turning into an ugly troglodyte. In the George of the Jungle episode, the girl went straight from waif to ugly troglodyte with no Amazon stage in between. What a disappointment.

khuddle
    Participant

On a positive note, the "Astonishing Kuzco Man" is definetly worth a look (you can download it off itunes). "Yzma-Woman" has a HUGE and well defined upper body, and pretty good calves as well. 

nationalist19
    Participant

i've sceen the picture of YZMA and to be honest its kind of creepy. I meen that old buzard with muscles…uhh (sends shivers up my spine)

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

I caught the Replacements episode "Best Friends For Never," mentioned on this thread, today. The muscle-suit scene mentioned is extremely brief, but definitely screencap-worthy.

Upcoming airdates (both on Toon Disney): May 30 at 1 AM and June 11 at 10:30 AM. Both times Eastern.

Viewing 10 posts - 131 through 140 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.