Female Muscle in Cartoons

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 434 total)
  • Author
    tracer
    Participant

There's a female bodybuilder in the background on the telly (left side) when the cat does aerobic exercises.

I suppose even a glimpse might qualify it as a cartoon with female muscle?

Holiday
    Participant

There is a Nazi vampire character named Zorin Blitz, making an animated appearance in Hellsing OVA 4. Although she's an evil character I thought I should mention her anyway, since she's described as muscular.

tracer
    Participant

This is a purely baseless internet rumor, but I heard that the manga-ka of hellsing had her die first because she has a full body tattoo on half her body (her right side I believe) and he just got tired of drawing the tattoo every time she showed up 🙂

Holiday
    Participant

I doubt it's that absolute. Even if they won't admit it most artists who draw that much detail actually employ assistants. Kia Asamiya is one of the few who have admitted to using them, hence the name Studio Tron.

Also, the young vampire named Rip Van Winkle died before Zorin Blitz. And long before that were the fakes, the Valentine Brothers.

gettar82
    Participant

bha! delusion from Claymore's anime ep 19! 🙁

when the Toma monster attacks Undine to control her body, in manga here arm muscles "explode" ripping the armour….in anime nothing 😛
    -____-

Atomic Adam
    Participant

on the subject of Female Muscle in Cartoons could any one help me find and down-load a vid of an episode of Bob the Barbarian? I'm not sure what the episode is called but It has a muscular female barbarian named Bicepia who shows off her huge muscles making all of the men in the cartoon go crazy over her. Then one of Bob's sisters wants to get attantion too so she uses magic to her her own musels bigger and bigger.

has anybody elce seen this or know were I can find it? ???

David
    Participant

That's Dave the Barbarian.

TC2
    Participant

Dave the barbarian, hell just type in female muscle growth on Youtube and the clip should pop up.

thatdude
    Participant

Bob the Barbarian

LoL they shouldve named it Bob The Barbarrian, I wouldve watched it then. I dunno why but the name Bob just makes me laugh  😀

Atomic Adam
    Participant

Thanks guys, I found it on youtube. also I think I mistakenly called it Bob because I could only remember the begining of the theme song. My bad. 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 434 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.