Female Muscle in Product Placement – Fahrenheit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Use to be far more common many years ago, bout the only one I've seen of late is the blonde fitness-bodybuilder model in the BowFlex cable ads – until the other night.  For the promo of a new metabolic enhancment product for women called Fahrenheit (sold through Walgreens).  Rather then your typical fit and trim example they used what appeared to be a fitness-bodybuilder contrasted in light and shadow, especially showing off the definition of her belly – not just healthy-flat, but with a full blown six-pack.

Thought I'd pass this along.   😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

SheMuscleLover
    Participant

BEST.
    COMMERCIAL.
    EVER.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

MUST….OUT….WHO….SHE….Is….MUST….STOP….TALKING….LIKE….THIS.

TC2
    Participant

All right who's got screen caps of this commercial?

Anonymous

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=682513

person's name: Jelena Abbou

Just a little help from a unregistered regular  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Sorry to post again a few minutes later, but I also stumbled upon this:
    http://www.jelenafit.com/portfolio.htm

Gotta love google!

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

Here's a direct link to the commercial in question: http://www.t-nation.com/media/letitburn/movie.html

The Muffin man
    Participant

This is definetly a step in the right direction.

Seems people outside comics are realizing what we already knew: 😉 Muscles are sexy.
    It's a matter of time till some rapper decides to redo "I like big butts" with "I like big biceps" 😛 After all, it wasn't too long a go a woman with a large butt was "fat".

Anonymous

Wow!  That's fantastic!  Great movie – thanks, guys!  😀

One small problem, though – I can get it to view fine in the streaming window, but even though I've managed to download the Quicktime version, when I try and play it, I only get a white screen and the sound.  I've downloaded all the codecs that I can find and am running Quicktime 6.5.2, but can't seem to find a way round it.  Any technical genii out there could give me a hint please?

AbyssPlanet
    Participant

Wow!  That's fantastic!  Great movie – thanks, guys!  😀

One small problem, though – I can get it to view fine in the streaming window, but even though I've managed to download the Quicktime version, when I try and play it, I only get a white screen and the sound.  I've downloaded all the codecs that I can find and am running Quicktime 6.5.2, but can't seem to find a way round it.  Any technical genii out there could give me a hint please?

Ya'know, I've got the same problem. I posted that direct link without actually TESTING it, and for the life of me I can't get my downloaded one to play properly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.