Female Muscle in Product Placement – Fahrenheit

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

My downloaded Quicktime version doesn't work, too.

I can watch the ad, but i like to have it on my HD.

Maybe someone can help us out here.

Definitly one of the hottest ads. I watched it 4-5 times …

rob000
    Participant

The downloadable version of the movie is encoded with H.264, which wasn't supported by QuickTime until version 7.  If you're trying to use an earlier version of QuickTime to play it, forget it.

Windows: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/preview/

Mac: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/mac.html

Anonymous

Hey, thanks for the tip, Rob000! *applaud*  It's working perfectly now.  It was very frustrating before.  Don't you just love it when software goes 'ah, there's a problem' "What problem?!" 'Oh, I can't tell you, but it's one that'll totally prevent you from doing what you want to do' "oh… thanks".

BTW – I STRONGLY recommend everyone who hasn't already done so get version 7 and watch the video maximised.  It's fantastic quality and at that size is even more amazingly impressive.  (wow!)  Thanks again to the people who brought this up and tracked it down – you da man! (er… men!)

Petechons
    Participant

OK, sorry to ask a tech question, but how do I actually DL the DLable version? I can't seem to figure out the URL of the file itself.

Anonymous

Are there any stills available?  I can't afford a DSL connection on several counts (not only price but the danger of destroying my computer for other uses; no, don't reply about firewalls–been there, done that), and I don't have the processing speed for videos.

rob000
    Participant

The downloadable version (for which you need QuickTime 7) is at

http://www.t-nation.com/media/letitburn/4x3cached.mov

Eric
    Participant

I tried that link.

When I try to download it, it tells me I must buy the "Pro" version of Quicktime, or it won't let me download it.

Needless to say, I WON'T buy "Pro" Quicktime.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this commercial?

Yes, I have Quicktime version 7.

Thanks for your help.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I tried that link.

When I try to download it, it tells me I must buy the "Pro" version of Quicktime, or it won't let me download it.

Needless to say, I WON'T buy "Pro" Quicktime.

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of this commercial?

Yes, I have Quicktime version 7.

Thanks for your help.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Are you clicking on the link to play the clip in your browser and THEN trying to download it? That, as you noticed, can only be done if you own QT Pro.

Trying right-clicking directly on that link to bring up the contextual menu that lets you choose where to save the "source target" (or whatever your browser calls it).

Hope this helps!

y498yates
    Participant

😮

THAT… IS… HOT!!!

Debido-San
    Participant

Ok so….does anybody know how to actually save this to their hard-drive?…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.