Female Muscle in Product Placement – Fahrenheit

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Ok so….does anybody know how to actually save this to their hard-drive?…

Possibly, if it’s downloading to be played on your computer, the file might be stored in your Temporary Internet Files folder.  If you do locate it, just right click and copy (NOT DRAG AND MOVE) the file and then paste it to another folder, such as My Documents.

Its also a useful means of copying files from gallery sites with pre-estiblished right click protection . . .  😉

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Eric
    Participant

Are you clicking on the link to play the clip in your browser and THEN trying to download it? That, as you noticed, can only be done if you own QT Pro.

Trying right-clicking directly on that link to bring up the contextual menu that lets you choose where to save the "source target" (or whatever your browser calls it).

Hope this helps!

Yep.  Tried that.  Just got an error message EVERY time.  🙁

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

y498yates
    Participant

Right click on this link:
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/preview/
    And install the latest version.

It's worth the 10 minutes you spend upgrading your software!  You won't be able to view it in full screen but you CAN view it at double size…

Anonymous

Hey, that was a nice hint !

I followed exactly your "manual" and got it running double size!

Great !

Thx !

y498yates
    Participant

No problem.  Enjoy the show…

Anonymous

Is anyone else getting a slightly modified sexy Australian voiceover in their head, perhaps talking about a breakthrough pill that triples musclemass in women or gives them the strength of ten men or something?  That's a damn sexy advert.  I hope they sell shedloads of it so more companies make ads like this!

Hooray!  Finally an ad with femuscle in the mainstream!  Thanks again for digging this out guys!

Eric
    Participant

Thanks for the tip.

I downloaded it & feel MUCH better, now!  :mrgreen:

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Anonymous

If you check jelenafit.com's title bar, you'll see that her name is not Abbou, it's Djordjevic or similar spelling. A search picked up this site, which has a collection of pics you can download for $9.99.

http://www.bodybody.com/jedj.html

The pics are pretty good quality, one pic is topless.

==Head

Petechons
    Participant

If you check jelenafit.com's title bar, you'll see that her name is not Abbou, it's Djordjevic or similar spelling.

Well, yes, she got married. There is a thread about this at http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=682513&pageNo=2

Anonymous

Did someone say Jelena topless?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.