FMG Comic idea Request/possible commission

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    …..
    Participant

Hello everyone, just wanted to share a comic/sequence idea I came up with for characters from the anime Oreimo. Depending on the rates I would be willing to commission this as perhaps a 4-6 page comic depending on the response I get.

Of course, most of the anime is comedy regarding the protagonist, Kyousuke’s, eroge obsessed younger sister Kirino. One subtheme, however, is that Kirino is good at everything (she is athletic, gets good grades, has a job modelling, etc…). I was thinking that a cool idea for a (somewhat slow) fmg sequence would be Kirino taking up weight training and slowly (maybe over the course of a month or so) outgrowing her brother. I am a fan of slower growth/growth “naturally” (not science, magic, etc) though accelerated so I thought this would be a cool idea. Perhaps one could even throw some mini-gts in there, showing Kirino getting taller as well. I think it would be nice to mimic the show’s art style as closely as possible, one can find many pictures/screencaps of Kirino on the web. Here is the ANN page for the show: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency…e.php?id=11512

Interested artists can please PM me, maybe with some kind of samples and, if it is to be a commission piece, some rates. I would like it to be as close to the art style of the anime as possible. I realize this request is out of the blue but I figured I would throw it out there. Thanks for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.