fmg/gts werewolf

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    miz
    Participant

So,

I guess "other" growth includes women transforming into muscular werewolves. I have always found the idea of a demure, petite woman morphing uncontrollably into a large, muscular ( not to mention busty ) werewolf interesting. It allows for an animalistic expression of her newfound strength and power which is raw and unchecked.

Androxi
    Participant

The only person I know of who does this sort of work is an artist called "SolidASP". You can find him and a link to his website through http://www.transfur.com

Anonymous

This guy does some nice artwork in that vein:

http://alphaluna.keenspace.com/index.html

ataru320
    Participant

So,

I guess "other" growth includes women transforming into muscular werewolves.  I have always found the idea of a demure, petite woman morphing uncontrollably into a large, muscular ( not to mention busty ) werewolf interesting.  It allows for an animalistic expression of her newfound strength and power which is raw and unchecked.

Oh boy…you've really hit the jackpot with that one.  Several other writers and I have always had this big obsession with transformations that not only involve women turning into werewolves (or a lot of other anthro female animals), but always had a bit of FMG, height growth (can't really say GTS since its usually a more realistic height growth) and BE as well!  For some reason, it just seems to fit to have a TF with muscle growth as the woman changes int her more beastial (and in many cases, much cuter) form.

Androxi
    Participant

While I have nothing against people who like werewolf Tf's, there is plenty of this stuff on the internet, compared to fmg sequences.

ataru320
    Participant

While I have nothing against people who like werewolf Tf's, there is plenty of this stuff on the internet, compared to fmg sequences.

The thing is that people tend to forget is that generally ther is FMG in a were-TF.  Sure its not as emphasized as a lot of people here want it, but it is still part of the equation.  (but I guess that people generally rather just see them become a monster in general without any general emphasis on muscles…but that's what we're here for)

Androxi
    Participant

See? What did I tell you? Furries get everywhere. They will rule the whole female tf community one day.

Plakkar
    Participant

Screw you Androxi, there is nothing wrong with furries at all, so leave them alone and piss off.

magnus knight
    Participant

[move]MOUTH[/move]

By the light of the full moon, she will loose herself to the beast that lies within.  Blood will spill when the passion reaches its climax.  Nothing will hold her back…

coming 10/31/05 from Magnus Knight

AlexG
    Keymaster

The thing is that people tend to forget is that generally ther is FMG in a were-TF.

Just a particular point I'd like to make, since its so commonly misconstrued, so often on the forums, but whenever I see the word "were-" in reference to the topic of female anthropomorphic transformations, i.e. a were-woman, one should keep in mind that its Old English for "man" and has absolutely nothing to do with transformation process itself.

From the American Heritage Dictionary:

Old English werewulf : wer, man; + wulf, wolf;

In otherwords, if you're misusing it in that manner, "man-woman", you're actually describing a transgender transformation.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.