fmg/gts werewolf

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Sounds good, Magnus! Can't wait.

Historian
    Participant

If you join TRC's Yahoo Group "buffytfreborn", you will find a story "A Scratch Among Sisters", located in the File section at the very bottom of the list (i.e. not in any of the folders).  It stars Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters Buffy Summers and Dawn Summers transforming into 7-foot tall, super-busty, super-muscular werewolves.  Lots of clothes-ripping, my personally favorite part of FMG.  An excellent story, and the only "fmg/gts werewolf" story I know.  Hope that helps.

Historian

rastra
    Participant

u need approval for that group

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

Someone better link me to that group.

NOW.

rastra
    Participant

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buffytfreborn/

there u go
    im waiting for my membership to be approved

magnus knight
    Participant

Check the other fiction section.  I hope you enjoy it.
    _M.

very_zenn
    Participant

Well for anyone interested in the stated topic of this thread I would suggest checking out http://www.peteristhewolf.com
    Peter's girlfriend Sarah strays pretty close to both (well actually shes solidly got both BE and FMG down but shes about 7 to 10 feet tall so it just depends where your Amazon ends and your GTS begins.) 

Later,
    MAtt

marvlman
    Participant

hi guys, don't wanna blow my own trumpet but as a writer I need the pick-me-up, I've actually done a number of werewolf/fmg/semi gts stories in the past which you can find in trc's groups or if you want I can hand you them over via e-mail.  Anyone who wants them just pm me in here…

Mort Bailey
    Participant

Just a particular point I'd like to make, since its so commonly misconstrued, so often on the forums, but whenever I see the word "were-" in reference to the topic of female anthropomorphic transformations, i.e. a were-woman, one should keep in mind that its Old English for "man" and has absolutely nothing to do with transformation process itself.

From the American Heritage Dictionary:

Old English werewulf : wer, man; + wulf, wolf;

In otherwords, if you're misusing it in that manner, "man-woman", you're actually describing a transgender transformation.

Thars real cute & all, but nobody here is using it in that manner, except you.

On the topic, you should definatly check http://www.loboleo.net. He does ask for a donation for full membership, but there are 6 or 7 class act sequences and a whole bunch of other stuff on there, well worth a look.

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

Dude, don't be an ass.

If AlexG says it's in the wrong context, AlexG is right.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.