GROWTH CHICK GETS IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

There’s a new player in town! She has a studio on clips4sale.com. Her site address is: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70922/Cat299/Alexa-Paige#startingpoint

Trust me guys. This chick does it right. I commissioned a Growth clip from her, and with MINIMAL scripting, she made a perfect growth/she-hulk clip. THEN…she made ANOTHER growth/age progression clip, totally on her own, and KNOCKED THAT MF OUT THE PARK!!!!

Her CLOTHES DESTRUCTION/RIPPING is amazing. She really makes the illusion of growth believable. And….she’s hot as f**k! Playing with herself, as her body rips and shreds out of her clothes!!

Do yourself a favor. Check out her Clips4sale.com site. Buy her growth clips. You won’t regret it!!!!!!!!!

And no….I am not affiliated with her store. I am just a HUGE FAN!!! (No pun intended)

Todd
    Participant

man he aint lyin. best growth clips Ive ever seen on clip4sale. this chick is HOT. and she rips thos clothes UP! Rubbin that puss, growing with torn up clothes all over. You gotta get this!

TC2
    Participant

Well, I haven’t seen the clips so you might be right but. Unfortunately, there’s no muscle and no muscle means no deal.

Todd
    Participant

Boooooo collector! Muscles are a plus, yes. but this girl is bangin. and I like a hottie pretending to grow and shripping her clothes off any day. shes way hotter than those other chicks who growing there. accept for the pee girl. she did a stop/go animation of her growth. pretty awesome. her clothes rip away without her even touching them. pretty rad.

Greg Dampier
    Participant

Great clips! Great growth. Great clothes busting. And yes Flexsteel, she’s definitely the hotter of the rest. Nice to see an attractive woman who’s into the growth fetish and does it well. I totally recommend her clips.

Check her out:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/70922/Cat299/Alexa-Paige#startingpoint

luvemhuge5699
    Participant

anyone else feel that these guys are just promoting the site? i mean 3 new guys come out of nowhere, join the site, and start promoting the crap out of these videos, that you have to PAY for. suspicious to me. no muscle. no thanks.

Todd
    Participant

Been in the game for a min, btw. I’m no newb on this site. I know what Im talking about. And no, I’m not a promoter. Just happy and spreading the wrd. face.

Todd
    Participant

and it aint like a damn cell phone contract. I’m not a car salesman. it’s 12 bucks. you spend more than that at starbucks for fuck sake. CTFD

Kevin
    Participant

EVERYONE CTFD! 😛

smitty
    Participant

Pimpin’ ain’t easy.

smitty

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘GROWTH CHICK GETS IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.