GROWTH CHICK GETS IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    rob000
    Participant

Flexsteel and Growthfan12 both registered today. Kaveman registered in March but never posted before today. All their posts are in this thread. Smells like sockpuppets to me.

Kevin
    Participant

Ummm…..well, good luck with your “witch hunt”. Why’s everyone hating on this thread? Isn’t that what Facebook is for?!?!? I’m just a happy customer trying to spread a good word. Damn, people. Go piss and moan about the government shutdown and/or Gun Rights on Facebook, ya friggin’ Nazi’s.

And Flexsteel, thanks for the support.

FlakBait
    Keymaster

“flexsteel” “kaveman” and “growthfan12″ all have the exact same IP address as well, this may be a new level of douchebaggery trolling.

Ummm…..well, good luck with your “witch hunt”. Why’s everyone hating on this thread? Isn’t that what Facebook is for?!?!? I’m just a happy customer trying to spread a good word. Damn, people. Go piss and moan about the government shutdown and/or Gun Rights on Facebook, ya friggin’ Nazi’s.

And Flexsteel, thanks for the support.

good job replying to yourself about how well the other you is posting and the quality of the content the first you posted the second and third you really enjoyed. not sure if I should ban your IP and all 3 accounts or just sit back and watch the fun? I’m kinda interested to see where the 3 you’s take this…

SammiChung
    Participant

Shall we get the torches n pitchforks then? XD If its all the same to you Flak I think the boy’s gotta be limited to one account or he’s gotta go.

fbbfan
    Participant

Reading this thread has actually been funny.

Thanks for the 3 Account dude starting something funny. I like how he would reply to himself, really funny.

And by the way about the growth clips, Muscle and height is the way it goes for me.

Otherwise I am not buying.

raylight
    Participant

I found that amusing too. Pretty obvious it was the same person talking to himself.

Clips4Sale is usually a pretty bad ripoff. I avoid that site like the plague.

BodybyBane
    Participant

I found that amusing too. Pretty obvious it was the same person talking to himself.

Clips4Sale is usually a pretty bad ripoff. I avoid that site like the plague.

I doubt clips4sale is a complete rip-off,..just filled with amatuers
    Angela Salvagno,Annie Rivieccio,Ana Claudia Pires & all the other “As” have given us a lot of eye-opening vids

porky
    Participant

Pretty piss poor attempt at self promotion. If you wanna promote your shit, post a freebie. That’s the internet works these days. No one buys the cat in the bag anymore

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘GROWTH CHICK GETS IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.