GTS Collages – Amazon AIR Defense VI

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

It seems that the GTS tour guides on The Mall have almost as many tourists as do the monuments, official building or museums.   😎

Model: Lori

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

ze fly
    Participant

How the hell did you put that reflection on the building!?  😕
    You'll never cease to impress me…

Rick
    Participant

he would have had 2 photos from the same series

Anonymous

Very cool morphs!  I also really liked the reflection – a lovely touch!  Thanks, Alex!

AlexG
    Keymaster

How the hell did you put that reflection on the building!?  😕
    You'll never cease to impress me…

Very cool morphs!  I also really liked the reflection – a lovely touch!  Thanks, Alex!

**Nods head slightly in respectful acknowledgement of such awe-struck praise**

I did something similar a while back with the GTS collage featuring Allison Bookless posing in front of a lakeshore.  If you missed it you might want to check it out.   😎

http://www.amaz0ns.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=631.0

he would have had 2 photos from the same series

True, that certainly would be one way of doing it, rare as that sort of thing is to find, however, even rarer is the fact that sometimes fantasy mirrors reality – or in this case the original picture with Lori featured her posing next to a full length mirror in a gym/dojo.   😉

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

ze fly
    Participant

I did something similar a while back with the GTS collage featuring Allison Bookless posing in front of a lakeshore.  If you missed it you might want to check it out.  😎

http://img203.echo.cx/my.php?image=gtsallisonbookless01a2ty.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I guess that you did paste an inverted copy of the first pic…
    If not, then I'd like to know how you did it… It never hurts to learn something!! 😉

AlexG
    Keymaster

That would be correct, its inverted, which is the easiest* to do. 

*Easiest always being a relative term in collage creation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.