Herbiceps.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

This is my favorite paysite of all the ones I've subscribed to so far.  They seem to always bring in fresh new faces and are constantly adding new material.  Anyone else here subscribed at HerBiceps?

Tolan
    Participant

I used to be…couldn't afford to continue.  Great updates tho.

elee0228
    Participant

I'm the same way.  I subscribe in spurts. 🙂

rastra
    Participant

herbicpes gives you more pictures and clips than your money's worth. Most places do weekly updates but almost every day theres an update. It gets you spoiled  ;D

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

So its worth the suscribe?

Fett
    Participant

I've signed up a couple of times. I think it's quite good. Just take a look at the galleries and see just how many galleries you want to see – there's Lise Thexton, Emma Pintus, Sherry Smith, Jennifer Broomfield – tons of great looking ladies. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

TheJimmyLegs
    Participant

I have a joint membership from Herbiceps.com and Femflex.com.  I couldn't be happier.  It's probably more economical to subscribe in "spurts", but the hosts deserve every penny they make because they have such a wide variety and tons of great content.

Femflex updates are less frequent but they have nifty HD for ridiculously hot models.

I highly recommend both.

demented20
    Participant

If you're in doubt, sign up. Its more than worth the money for what you get. I sign up in spurts myself for the herbiceps and femflex joint membership.

Holiday
    Participant

They do shoot a lot of photos for each model, but some of them aren't even in focus. What's the point of digital if you're not going to focus properly? Don't even bother posting those online!Still, many of favorite bodybuilders are in there, so I'm viewing as much as possible.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.