herbicepscam?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dravenspirit
    Participant

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone here has ever purchased any of the rental titles at herbicepscam? There are some really awesome clips that you can preview, and then "buy", although the site is rather vague on what that means. Is it a rental? Do I have to be logged in to view a vid I purchase, or can I download it to my harddrive? Anyone have any experience with their site?

rob000
    Participant

If you purchase one, you will have to log back in each time to view it.  There is no obvious way to download it and I haven't tried any hacking to do so.

As a warning, if the frame rate in the preview is choppy, it won't be any better if you purchase the video.

jdfan
    Participant

I must say I can't see the appeal of webcam. The quality looks very poor: 320×240, about 10 fps, typically badly lit grainy video. And you pay what? $1 a minute to type messages while the girl sits grinning at her keyboard thinking "Ha ha, these guys are paying me $1 a minute – suckers!"

For less money you can join any number of paysites and enjoy professionally shot hi def video.

If you're a regular I guess you can get to know your favourite models. But I'd rather just say hi by email and save up and go meet them for real at a BB contest.

dravenspirit
    Participant

Thanks for the replies. I emailed and asked – you guys were correct indeed. No way to save files. You have to log in to view the streaming file, and theres no way to download it without mucking around with the flash source files. Not worth the hassle at all. Its a real shame, because there are some cool clips you can preview – and Id like to support the girls somehow. Still, I wouldnt pay $4 a clip for something I cant save and view at my own leisure. Hope they read this and reconsider their current format. 

Tre Scott
    Participant

For less money you can join any number of paysites and enjoy professionally shot hi def video.

There are only 3-4 sites providing that.

Holiday
    Participant

I'm just viewing their photos. Honestly, I think they just click away at the most convenient place – like snapshots. I don't see much attention to focus and composition in some of their work.

Just because it's digital doesn't make it a great photo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.