How Many of YOU Are Muscular?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Many of you have mentioned to me that you're doughy, some said that you currently lift.

So, I'm wondering: how many of you are buff? Since I can't make polls anymore, just write: Buff, Normal, Fat, Skinny.

Rick
    Participant

Not Buff, not skinny, some where in the middle, Toned prehaps, I do get an extreem amout of exersize so im pretty fit…

y498yates
    Participant

Athletic. 

I wish I had a less sedentary job, it makes things difficult for me.  That being said, I keep in pretty good shape for firefighting, scuba, softball, and skiing.  I’m being coerced into running a 5K with my fiancée.  We’ll see how that pans out…

JimmyDimples
    Participant

I am what the bodybuilding and fitness community technically term as a big fat tub o' goo. 

I make no excuses.  I like eating junk food more than exercising (though I'm trying to do more of the latter, now that I got the time on summer break).

Though I still have some holdout muscles when I belonged to a fitness center back in the States (and worked loading heavy boxes for a living).

IronPumpingPanda
    Participant

I'm not very built, but I do have a very strong frame.

In fact, I can usually bench equally with people who have been training for several years; I never train or anything.

I probably would be able to build up a muscular frame if I had a decent training partner.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

Moderatly in between normal and buff with a little bit of fall off in the mid section. I'm trying to get back on track with some exercise so I can get rid of the exess fat.

David
    Participant

Currently overweight but working out to remedy it.

a b
    Participant

normal, but just because "abnormal" isn't on there.  i'm actually on the road to being fit, though.  i joined a gym a year ago, and have since proceeded to lose ZERO lbs.  now, normally that would worry me, but i do look alot different than i used to, which is good.

iceman75
    Participant

I'm with Jimmy Dimples on this one, I am fat, although not as fat as I was 7 months ago, I lost about 18 pounds since then, but I am a long way off from being even normal, much less buff. I'm alright with it, though, I get exercise every day, but I just eat a lot of fattening food, so it evens out, and I don't lose. No willpower, I guess, I couldn't imagine going a day without food, but if I had to, I could probably fast a day.  🙄 😉 :mrgreen:

AlexG
    Keymaster

Natural bodybuilder here, been consistently working at it since High School.  Not blocky/bulky huge, but impressively large – but then I'm also tall, so that only adds into the matrix.  😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.