How Many of YOU Are Muscular?

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

There currently is no moderator for this thread, so there was no cause or reason for anything to have been delated.

Then I have another question.
    Pimp, you say that you are not having a problem with your account.
    Mark, you and Pimp say that there is no thread monitor and that you personally have not deleted anything.

So…that makes me curious: did someone try to delete my account but I'm still around due to a glitch?

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Then I have another question.
    Pimp, you say that you are not having a problem with your account.
    Mark, you and Pimp say that there is no thread monitor and that you personally have not deleted anything.

So…that makes me curious: did someone try to delete my account but I'm still around due to a glitch?

No.
    If you had for some reason been removed you would not have access or merely been given a guest status and been unable to view this thread anyway.
    Best to let these things lie for now and see how they shape up tomorrow.
    That si the only advice that can be given.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Anonymous

If you had for some reason been removed you would not have access or merely been given a guest status and been unable to view this thread anyway.

That's why I was wondering about a glitch.

Oh well, I'll take your advice and see how things look in the morning. Still, though, since there's no thread mod and Mark says he didn't delete it, I wonder what happened…I don't think anything sinister or petty is going on. I'm just genuinely curious and have no theories on this.

Haha, I'm at -4 now. Last I checked, about 5 minutes ago, I was at -3. 😀

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

That's why I was wondering about a glitch.

Oh well, I'll take your advice and see how things look in the morning. Still, though, since there's no thread mod and Mark says he didn't delete it, I wonder what happened…I don't think anything sinister or petty is going on. I'm just genuinely curious and have no theories on this.

As said before: I's think the fault may lie internally and that your computer may need to be scanned and checked for faults, trojans and other assorted electronic deviancies.
    Good luck.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Axel3.14
    Participant

I suspect that I am normal.  Ectomorphic, albiet normal.  I think weightlifting is important, even for hardgainers.

Anonymous

I agree. Strength, in my opinion, is necessary and beneficial.

sheila_new_shehulk
    Participant

Well, i dun really no, by what standard to you call buff??? il list out sum of the stuff i no

gender – male
    height – 6,6
    weight – 220-30 lbs( i dont keep a steady weight, i gain fat fast and burn it off just as fast)
    physical status – i do have definition in my arms and have a at least athletic body, on bad days i have a flat stomach, on good i have abs, I couldve played basketball at a college level, but wouldve been bench warmer in the NCAA, so nothin special. I take from my dad and barely left weights, but instead do things like crunches pull ups, chin ups, push ups, squats, jogging, boxing, and i do use weights in some of those and a did little weight training as demanded by my highschool coach.

Anonymous

You said it yourself: athletic. That's probably how I'd describe you from your description.

sheila_new_shehulk
    Participant

ya your right strawberry on that note, im athletic, but on that poll i dont no wer that would go, but anyways…

Now iv actualy started reading the forum(b4 i was in a hurry) and I would like to bring up a oint on womans muscles.
    I feel, they are stronger, smaller, yet stronger(plz no one flame me, ill explain.)

heres a scenario: a female bodybuilder can curl as much as a male bodybuilder,  although, the female bodybuilders bicep is 6" smaller.

im sure alot of us have been surprised to find that, although comparatively small, how much a female powerlifter can lift. iv seen tons of female powerlfiters lift as much as men twice their size in competition.

Im sure there are gonna be ppl who say im crazy, but i hope taht over time they will come to see just what i meen.

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

I'm fairly normal. I'm tall (6'0") and pretty thing, but I have pretty big arms from lifting my kid around and from playing drums.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.