https://www.patreon.com/pdgde

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pdg
    Participant

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde You might enjoy my stories about huge fbbs..Updating all the time 🙂

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

didn’t know that you ever used this forum
    welcome !

pdg
    Participant

It has been a while but thanks!

pdg
    Participant

It was a busy night down on the town strip as many party goers were already drunk..Gina and I met out in front of the place and we went inside to sit at the bar while waiting for the next available table..The place was packed and incredibly noisy..We had to talk into each others ears just to be heard..”So John I noticed you like to look at my huge thighs..Ha Ha”..My face turned a little red when she said that..All knowing that Gina was on to me..”Well hell they are amazing!”..She smiled again ..”Give me a kiss John!”..Gina fumbles through her phone finally bringing up some pictures..”I plan on looking like this someday”..Holy fuck it was some kind of freaky huge roided up female bodybuilder!..”Are you scared now?”..”Well uh…no not really” ( A sample of a story I’m working on now)

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

cool ,… hope to see more tumblr-style content from you

pdg
    Participant

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde…Amy’s Army

I met Amy ten years ago at a fitness supplement convention..She caught my eye right away with her bubbly personality..Just started to enter physique contests at the time..Blond and blue eyed..She was 25 years old..I was 30..Just a typical All American girl who loved pounding iron..Her dynamic personality just lit up a room..That smile would turn you into a believer..Whatever she was promoting..A former cheerleader in college..I was always attracted to muscular women..The primal sexual urges told me so..Never considered myself one of those so called schmoes..It was just part of my job at the time..I was a rep for Pure Protein at a booth selling my shit..She walked by and we instantly fell in love..Well it took longer than that but you know what I mean..Amy and I eventually got married but she was determined to get into bodybuilding..Mr and Mrs Tim Donovan..Amy was much bigger than me by that time..This means I’m not a bodybuilder but more of a fitness guy.. I was just a sales dude and still do it for a multinational corporation..Money is very good at those kind of places..Amy always wants to do things bigger and bolder..That’s why I love her..Having a wife that muscular is the ultimate turn on..Muscle love is the best sex a man could ever have..Plain and simple!..

“Hey are you coming home soon?”..”Yeah Amy..Just left work and should be there in fifteen minutes”..”Cool Tim..I have this amazing idea running around my head for about two weeks now..I want your opinion”..”Sounds good Amy”..Since she quit her job six months ago she’s been going full force into training..Amy stopped competing two years ago..Just trains for size now..Her growth is beyond what I expected..God I love her..Off season female bodybuilders are the best!..Cum inducing..Muscles bulging everywhere..Her clothes don’t fit anymore..That quest for more size seems to be her main goal in life..She still has that coiffed blond haircut..Her smile has not changed a bit since she went on the more heavy androgenic steroids..I think her voice is deep and sexy as fuck!..Many people would disagree with me but they can go to hell..I pull up into the driveway and Amy is watering the plants on the porch..So fucking sexy in her blue denim shorts..Looks like it took a shoe horn to put them on..Mass just splilling out..Giant quads and glutes..Arms to die for in that white bikini top..Pecs about to burst with such incredible girth..Just covered with pure mass period..She’s 5-8 and 265 pounds of pure delight..I’m just 5-9 and 180..I do have six pack abs though..Amy loves that part..Plus my substantial sized cock..Her clit just bulges in those shorts..20.5 inch arms and 31 inch beefy quads..But she continues her quest for more size..

“I’m home honey”..”Kiss me Tim”..”Wow you seem excited today”..”I am baby..Let’s go talk about it..Dinner is ready”..I squeeze her giant glutes before she goes inside..Magnificent!..Her waist remains at 29 inches..That back is so wide I stop her to kiss it..”Mmmm..My muscle lover”..”You know it girl”..The meal is laid out on the table..Chicken,fish,beef,and potatoes..Broccoli and steamed carrots..That could feed a whole family for goodness sakes..”Smells so good”..”I take care of my husband”..”You do it well Amy”..”So I was thinking about starting an army”..”Wow..The government already has one”..”Not a real army Tim..Just an army of huge fucking muscle chicks”..”Oh shit..That would be so sexy”..”You see..The idea is great..We can go around to shows and make money selling our video coverage”..”Cool..It’s bound to be a hit”..”I think so..I have 5 girls in the Las Vegas area ready to be a part of it”..”The schmoes will jack off to that shit”
    “Ha..Ha..Well it will sell of course..I already talked to Jay Schnelli about this project”..”Oh the guy behind Awesome films..He loves huge female bodybuilders”..”Yep..He’s the man to get us started..Think about it Tim..Huge females wearing fatigues..They strip down to small bikini tops and tiny little shorts that are still fatigues..Maybe have some fake plastic machine guns to go with our outfits..All the ladies will be in off season shape..The bigger the better!”..”Holy crap..That would be so cool!”..”Yeah baby..I want you to be a part of it Tim..Make a real business out of it..Reduce the stress in your life..You work so hard to buy all the food and steroids I need..Not to mention all these new clothes I constantly have to have”..”Well..You are worth it stud”..”We can make this work Tim”..”My background in sales will come in handy”..”Cool..God you’re so sexy right now”..Amy puts her giant 20.5 inch arms around my neck then smothers me in kisses..The sheer power she has makes me hard..We finish dinner and wash the dishes..”Should I have girls with breast implants join?”..”Well that’s a good question..So many women have them now”..”I know..I can’t ask them to remove those plastic things”..”Yeah..I guess not”..”Well I will think about it..The instagram response to my idea is overwhelming..Girls from California want to join..Tampa Florida..Chicago..Even Toronto”..”Some really big chicks in Canada”..”Yeah..I will definitely entice them here..Maybe I can find girls without fake tits”

We fucked like animals that night..I can’t count the number of orgasms Amy had..The steroid increase has made her so damn strong..I’m like putty in her muscular arms..I think more women should be like my wife..So fucking dominate and aggressive..Muscle rules on a female!..My big dick was a little sore from her constant pounding..”Good morning lover”..”Yeah Amy..I got to go in early today”..”Poor baby..Thank goodness it’s Friday..I was thinking of doing some sessions so you can quit your job..Then you can focus on our new business venture”..”Fuck Amy..I can put my two week notice in today!”..”Just do it honey..It will all work out for us”..”Hot damn!..Now I’m excited”..”Think about all the new ideas you might have”..”I will do that..Bye”..I grab a protein drink then get in the car..I’m whistling all the way to work..Finally this shitty job is over..Happy days are here again!

My company badge slides into the slot for name recognition..The buzzer sounds then I go through the door ..Up to the tenth floor to see my secretary..”Well hey Tim..You look cheery this morning”..”I am Carol..Is the boss in?”..”Let me see..Yep he’s here”..”Cool Carol..Catch you later and we can go over that Slater account”..I go into Dan’s office still whistling a common tune..”Hey Tim..We need to go over this account”..”First Dan..I have big news..I’m putting my two weeks notice in this morning”..”Tim you can’t quit”..”I’m afraid I can”..”Oh well..Bernice get another add online for executive vice president of sales..Thanks..Sorry to see you leave Tim”..”You will do just fine without me”..I wanted to tell that fat asshole many times I’m quitting..Fuck it feels so good to finally say those words..The rest of the day went well..Got the work done and went home to see my steroid angel..

“Amy I’m home”..”Dinner is ready hon..I will be out of the shower in a minute”..”Good..I’m hungry”..Oh the table are printouts of her potential bodybuilding army..Jesus..Some really huge offseason bodybuilding chicks..Goddamn..Fuck me..So big and hot!..I set the table still staring at all this muscle..Needless to say the idea turns me on..Amy’s army!..”Oh I see you found all the pictures of my girls”..”Yeah I did..Oh my god Amy..These women are huge!”..”Yep..A growing army of super big women”..”Might sound like a stupid question but will they get bigger?”..”Why not Tim?..The sky’s the limit!”..”I’m so glad we got married”..”Never a dull moment for us Tim”..My steroid wife took the words right out of my mouth..

“Great chicken Amy”..”Mmm..It is good”..”So what do you think about making a spy movie?..Females crushing dudes until they talk..That sort of thing..Close ups of huge arms and quads squeezing the life out of corrupt punks”..”I love it Tim..You know what the schmoes like”..”I’m afraid I do my muscle stud..So how is the recruiting coming along?”..”Well we have five from Vegas..Four from California..Two from Toronto so far”..”That’s a dozen..Not bad”..”Offered to pay their expenses Tim..Costs money to travel around”..”Of course we will do that for them..Plus they will get paid a percentage of the profits”..”Cool baby”..We kiss and finish our meal..

“Can you inject me now honey?”..”Yes I will Amy”..I grab the container off the kitchen table..My sexy blond roided out wife takes her robe off..”The left delt this time”..Her tiny white thong bikini is out of this world..I’m fully erect while pulling the plunger down..My big dick rubs her giant glutes..”Tim..I think you have a big stick there”..”Oh..Fuck yes!”..”Hey take that tren and inject my hard glutes”..Cum is already rising to the tip..This routine is so erotic..”Oh yeah..Tim you’re so good at this”..”I think this bra needs to come off..Look at that back..Spread it wide honey”..”You mean like this..Oh that cock feels so good on it”..”Fuck yeah baby”..Amy continues to flex it wide..God she’s so fucking huge!..”Oh..Oh..Oh..Oh!”..Coat all that muscle with a big load of cum..It drips down her back onto her glutes..I’m so pleased about it I kiss her giant traps..”Wow Timmy..What a load of cum!”..”Let’s go fuck in the bedroom”

Many stories to read there!

pdg
    Participant

https://www.patreon.com/posts/51438469
    A huge catalog of stories

pdg
    Participant

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde Some more free samples

pdg
    Participant

Loads of stories

AlexG
    Keymaster

bump

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.