I have a problem.- NSFW

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    stevexyz
    Participant

DA has a list of rules regarding adult content in stories, which I read only after receiving two notices that two of my stories violated the rules. I immediately pulled both stories myself. And now I try to stay within their rules. So far, so good, although, in my opinion, it makes the stories somewhat less interesting.

TC2
    Participant

Censoring a story DOES make it less interesting. I was going to spice up my remake of A Rage Within with some smex, but now I know DA will pull it.

I also hear the Tumblr is going to be making private all ADULT content on the site.

So we’re really running out of places to post steamy fiction and artwork.

AlexG
    Keymaster

DA has a list of rules regarding adult content in stories, which I read only after receiving two notices that two of my stories violated the rules. I immediately pulled both stories myself. And now I try to stay within their rules. So far, so good, although, in my opinion, it makes the stories somewhat less interesting.

I wonder tho, do those rules also apply to the same exact degree to the groups, such as the Expansion Writer’s Club,
    where they seem to be more self-policed and operate w/ their own set of bylaws / conditions – concerning not only what can and can’t be posted, but whether or not you can even apply to be a registered member.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

XionZeros
    Participant

All of these years later and I’m SOOO glad I could find this story again. Definitely a classic.

TBH I’m trying to dig up all of your old writing works, TC2.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Well, enjoy what you can – based on this 7/31/2022 post published on his DA page,
    seems unlikely that any new content is going to be forthcoming any time soon – if at all.

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/tc2/journal/To-all-my-new-watchers-I-suppose-I-owe-you-this-924411618

All of these years later and I’m SOOO glad I could find this story again. Definitely a classic.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

XionZeros
    Participant

Wow, I didn’t know he retired. Thanks for the update 🙂 I’ll just savor the memories of his older works then.

Well, enjoy what you can – based on this 7/31/2022 post published on his DA page,
    seems unlikely that any new content is going to be forthcoming any time soon – if at all.

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/tc2/journal/To-all-my-new-watchers-I-suppose-I-owe-you-this-924411618

AlexG
    Keymaster

I appreciate and respect the fact that he has let people know.

Far too many writers / artists just up and disappear w/o a word, leaving their work(s) unfinished, and the audience hanging.

Wow, I didn’t know he retired. Thanks for the update. I’ll just savor the memories of his older works then.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.