Illustration for my story

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Here's a little something I did to illustrate my first story.
    It's actually a collage of vectorised pictures (which I did myself from photos I found on the net). I modified them a little, of course.
    It did not work out as good as I wanted it to, but it's ok. Of course, all the pros here are cordially invited, I'd even say begged, to take a look at the story and maybe do some cool stuff.

Anyway, this is Nina at the end of her regular growth.

PS: Those who can spot the parent pictures win a big WOW! for visual memory.

Cowprobe
    Participant

I believe Nina's chest may have been donated from Nadine Jansen?  :mrgreen:

It being vectored lends it a cohesive feel sometimes missing from straight morphs.

I'd love to see more of this style  😀

Debido-San
    Participant

lol I'm sorry if I'm way off but…Joanna Thomas?

lol anyways, I like it! Good job!

ratlaf
    Participant

I agree, I'd like to see more Muscle Women done in this style!!!  By the way, Awesome story Elroy, a definited classic.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Wow. Thanks a lot.

BTW: It's the modified musculature of Annie Rivieccio, the face of Tina Zampa and the breasts of a random online girl

gblock01
    Participant

A random online girl? How the hell is anyone supposed to get that?

Seriously though, great job. Now do the other characters that grow.

Well… except for the monkey. 😉

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Sorry about the random girl. I was thinking of the muscles. Next: Kim. Head's a random pic from the net (google), body is kristy hawkins, breasts are pandora peaks'.
    All of it is gently morphed, colour-swapped and manipulated to fit. I think this should be a nice pic of the middle of the story, same time as Nina.

gblock01
    Participant

Truth be told, I think that the first one was better. This one's still great, but the shades used in the first one better accenuate her muscles. It gives it a more difined look, despite her heavy appearance. Again, it's a great picture, it just needs a tiny bit more work. Ironically, the shading that you gave the second one makes it look like she has some fat on her muscles. It just looks more rounded. Sorry if this doesn't do wonders for your self-esteem, but I'm just being honest. I figure that it's better to hurt and help, than to sooth and hinder.

10-4
    Participant

Looking pretty good.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

OK. Critique is always welcome, so I tried to improve. Also, as a kind of growth sequence, 3 versions of Kim.
    gblock, it's OK, I'm rather stable in my emotions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.