In “new world order” stories…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elias Smuts
    Participant

Do you think it’s important to establish how what’s going on affects trans or non-binary people?  I kind of feel like it does, but at the same time I don’t want to undermine the fantasy aspects.  Anyone else feel like that?  And if so, how do you deal with it?

AlexG
    Keymaster

I’m not entirely certain what the question is.

Do you mean as in who undergoes the muscle growth transformation process, or what?

If you mean a transsexual (aka genderbendering) transformation
     that kind of question might be better answered over @ The Process forums.

And as for NWO, are you referring to the pro-wrestling organization? 

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Elias Smuts
    Participant

In stories where every woman in the world grows, do you think establishing what happens to trans or non-binary people is necessary?  If so, how do you deal with it without undermining the fantasy aspects of the story?

AlexG
    Keymaster

My own observation is, that most authors usually ignore that aspect as a part of the story, because they never get into that level of detail. 

Usually, they’re fixated on the muscle growth transformation process to the exclusion of any other considerations.

It also depends upon your target audience, if you’re writing for one. 

Again, only my personal opinion, is that that the largest segment that you’re trying to appeal to are heterosexual straight males – the trans stuff ain’t going to be of much interest to them, so it’s a moot point to include it at all.  It seems that these days femdom to one degree or another, in whatever form it takes (whether FMG or GTS) is what they’re looking for in stories and artwork.  Of course, there are exceptions – especially wherein concerning MMG – there’s a minority of heterosexual males interested in it, not as a same-sex thing, but as an empowerment thing, and also heterosexual females that find the topic appealing,

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Participant

a transsexual ..
    And as for NWO, are you referring to the pro-wrestling organization? 

Very good question.. are we talking red NWO.. or white NWO ?

Wolfpac 4 Life

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=98262324

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.