Jessica Biel as Abigail Whistler in Blade: Trinity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

💡ALTERNATE STORYLINE for ABIGAIL WHISTLER💡

Abigail, the daughter of Abraham Whistler was turned when she was very young along with a sister and her mother. She has been a personal warrior and assassin for the heart of the Vampire Nation for nearly 10 years and continues to serve with unquestionable loyalty. Abigail is known and feared by all Vampire hunters as well as most rogue Vampires. Abigail has been on Blade’s trail for years now, studying him for a coming battle which would certainly finish the Day Walker and his hunt for her people. After careful watching. her skills now match his. For her coming battle with Blade, Vampire scientists have given Abigail exceptionally special gifts through intence genetic manipulation. Her senses and physical strength are now beyond measure and like Blade, she is now a Day Walker. However with these enhanced abilities, there are side effects. Her lust for blood and sex are also without measure. Blade may now have more to worry about than death alone. He is now being hunted by an unstoppable, incasible sexual predator.

I’d really like comments on this. This is not just a muscle morph. You’ll notice other changes as well to give her more of an undead look.

Anonymous

Really like what you’ve done here. Creating an alternate take on her and doing a great job morphing. Like the muscle (of course, who knew!) and the different skin tone is cool. I dig it, would like to see more stuff like this, rewriting a take on someone then giving us a visual.

Loner

Anonymous

Thanks a lot. I do my best when I’m inspired and this really inspired me.

Anonymous

Hi Darktalyn. Love the morph – very slick and seamless. Not so keen on the veins on the face, but a very secy pic, man. Thanks for posting!

Cowprobe
    Participant

Any further alternate movie storylines? With you as a producer Darktalyn I can imagine many repeat viewings of any ‘series’ you might be willing to share.

I really like the vampire nation glyphs on her arm. Back in the days of the first Blade they were giving out these promotional temporary tattoos that had each clan marking on them along with a breif description. You’ve really nailed that style so it looks like writing butis still strange and alien.

Oh yeah the buff chick is rather alluring as well 😆

Huw
    Participant

Hi guys,

I thought that Whistler had killed his wife and daughter when he came across the Vampire that turned them.

Well, that’s the impression I got when I watched Blade for the first time.

Glad he didn’t kill her.

For alternative films, try doing something from Resident Evil.

I’m also Storyteller from DtV, and I did an addition to the film, after her escape from the hospital.

I’m going to post the Resident Evil story in the writers section, so you all can have a read if you haven’t got it already.

Cheers for the pic Dark Talyn

Praetorian.

Anonymous

Cowprobe,

Actually, I design tattoos for people. I work really cheap. Most people charge up to $50 for a good original tattoo. I never charge more than $20 and that is for the really amazing ones. I can even do tattoo sleeves.

Anonymous

Praetorian,

I do a lot of alternate storylines. Actually I’ve already started a sequel like storyline for Resident Evil with the new movie being released soon. I’m just looking for some good promo photos to morph. There were a lot released during the poster contest but they are not on the site anymore. The ones I saved when they were up were deleted. Anyone have any?

xselcier
    Participant

Great stuff Praetorian. She looks awesome. But do you have the unenhanced picture? Or can you tell me where you got it? I’d really like to see the original to have a basis for comparing your work too. Can ya help me out?

Huw
    Participant

Xcelsior,

I didn’t create the pictures, DarkTalyn did.

Speak to him as to where he got the pic from and what he did.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.