Large collection of FBB BluRays and DVDs free of charge

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Reason
    Participant

Hi All! Long time, no see!  😉

I have fond memories of being active around here, probably around 10 years ago now. It’s great to see this forum is still going and that a lot of the people I remember are still around. I miss you guys! 

The reason I am posting after so long is that I am getting rid of my collection. It consists of a large number of BluRays and DVDs from WPW, USA Muscle, FTVideo, Awefilms and others (no covers, just the discs). There are also quite a few original pieces of art that I commissioned over the years from artists at DeviantArt.

I would be offering it free of charge except for shipping. It would be worth many thousands of dollars so it would be shame to just chuck it all in the bin.

Please reply if you are interested or have any ideas on where I might be able to find any takers.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I might be interested in some of them. What do you have?

Olivier
    Participant

I’m really interested, i have been looking for this kind of thing since a long time !

David Teariki
    Participant

I am interested in a few. So. What do you have?

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

collection  
    lot?

TC2
    Participant

No one asks the important question.

“Why are you getting rid of this stuff?”

If you say it’s because of a woman and you don’t want her to know your secret fetish, I’m going to eye roll so hard.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

No one asks the important question.

“Why are you getting rid of this stuff?”

If you say it’s because of a woman and you don’t want her to know your secret fetish, I’m going to eye roll so hard.

imagine that we all had this exact thought 

Reason
    Participant

collection  
    lot?

Sold! I’ll make some inquries and let you know what the shipping costs are via PM.

Thanks everyone for your interest, but sending the whole lot to one buyer is ideal for me.

@the_collector_2
    Hahaha, don’t worry, I would eye roll at myself if that was the reason.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.