Leyla’s Erotic Art

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I'm working to do some trades for clips and the guy I'm trading with wants a specific clip. It's some kind of muscular woman poser animation titled, "Hunting". It was made by someone called Leyla who had a site called Leylas Erotic Art but it's gone now. Does anyone have this clip or anymore made by Leyla?

fasola
    Participant

I.ve got it, plus some more. PM me, no problem

iceman75
    Participant

Hey KTM, I happen to like Leyla's art too, there was one clip that I loved, the one where this small woman beat the crap out of Superman, even though he was 2 feet taller and stuff, maybe you could send any Leyla's clips to my email or you could Yahoo IM me, at [email protected], would love to see that clip again and any others that you might have like that. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Someone recently told me of Leyla.info. From what I heard it sounded like an awesome site. Anyone know where I can find contents from it. The site is down now.

Eric
    Participant

Someone recently told me of Leyla.info. From what I heard it sounded like an awesome site. Anyone know where I can find contents from it. The site is down now.

I think she's doing animations for a paysite (AweFilms, or something), last I heard.

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

David
    Participant

Leyla does what Leyla wants and when Leyla wants. Awefilms hasn't heard from Leyla in a while, even our e-mails go unanswered. The latest stuff can be see in the fullscreen theatre under animations.

fasola
    Participant
    Mr. Stone
    Participant

See him/her at powerweapons.com.  The recent is that Leyla has been sick and ran out of money, therefore the site is down.  That's all I know.

fasola
    Participant
    fasola
    Participant

and the final one (for now)

I think I have one or two more somewhere. gotta check.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3890193/box.mpeg.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.