Looking for Story – Danger Biological Hazard by Silent One

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Micheal
    Participant

Saw this thread (https://amaz0ns.com/forums/topic/a-horror-fmg/) and decided to look up the story on the old boards, but it wasn’t saved by Wayback Machine. Wondering if anyone happens to still have this story somewhere?

AlexG
    Keymaster

He originally published that particular story over @ ZZZ’s Everything Grows forum back around ’99 or 2000.

Doesn’t appear to be actively involved anymore,
    but he archived his FMG story “The Necklace” over on his Deviant art page (TheLastOutlaw),
    don’t know about DBH, but you could check there.

If that doesn’t pan out, let me know, I believe I managed to save it.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Micheal
    Participant

He originally published that particular story over @ ZZZ’s Everything Grows forum back around ’99 or 2000.

Doesn’t appear to be actively involved anymore,
    but he archived his FMG story “The Necklace” over on his Deviant art page (TheLastOutlaw),
    don’t know about DBH, but you could check there.

If that doesn’t pan out, let me know, I believe I managed to save it.

Thanks, I already tried contacting him on DA some time ago but he never replied. 

AlexG
    Keymaster

Thanks, I already tried contacting him on DA some time ago but he never replied.

About the story, I’ll need an email address to send the TXT file as attachment.

If you don’t want to disclose your address here on the forums, send it to me via a note over at DA – my page is AlexG-98

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Micheal
    Participant

Done, sent you a note on DA. Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.