Lu has a new look :O

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Lu
    Participant

One of my other characters, Ulrich, cut her hair real short. Why? Well Ulrich is thick.
    Anyway.
    This is still unfinished but I wanted to show you guys ^_^
    It's not great, but keep in mind I haven't drawn for a while (art block and all ._.)

I love it ^_^ I think it makes her look punky, and yes less feminine, but I like tomboyish girls >P
    Heh I'm such a les XD

Anonymous

Lovely pic, Kulli!  I think you draw the most beautiful abs I've ever seen!  I like the punk look on Lu (although she doesn't look too happy about it herself!).  For me I think the shoulder-length hair suited her a little more because it balanced out her huge muscularity and bustiness by adding size to her head, but it's all good.  This is a great drawing.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

BTW – do you know if there's something weird going on with the DeviantArt site please?  I can't seem to get pages to load unless I put a '1' after 'www' on individual pictures and I can't get artists' pages (like yours) to load at all.  Maybe I'm the only person in the world who's experiencing this, but it only started a week or two ago and was fine before… (sigh).

Lu
    Participant

BTW – do you know if there's something weird going on with the DeviantArt site please?  I can't seem to get pages to load unless I put a '1' after 'www' on individual pictures and I can't get artists' pages (like yours) to load at all.  Maybe I'm the only person in the world who's experiencing this, but it only started a week or two ago and was fine before… (sigh).

Actually I can't access DA at all. I can't load it and it won't let me sign in. My friend Becki is having exatly the same problem (and she's in my area) so we thought it might be a local thing, but now.. I dunno. It's been going on about a week…

(although she doesn't look too happy about it herself!)

She's never happy, don't worry >P

I think you draw the most beautiful abs I've ever seen!

Why thank you~ 😀

Here's the finished inks BTW

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Very nice, dear Kulli. Random is indeed correct in his statement that you draw some the best and most realalistic abdominal muscles.
    Thank you for this latest work and I's hope your issues with Diviant will soon be resolved so more people can adore your work.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Anonymous

Hee hee!  I love that t-shirt too!  Very funny and provocative!  Thanks for the pics.  The inks on the first look lovely too and they help bring out the really chiselled look on Lu's abs – beautifully inked drawing.

Cool – thanks for the info too.  Have you tried logging in via http://www1.deviantart.com/ ?  I don't know if there's some weird server thing going on at the moment, but it seems that the site is running fine for a lot of other people.  Maybe it's a UK-only thing going on?

Lu
    Participant

I have no idea about the DA thing.. it's wierd, but apparently all Australian ISPs are banned o_O

Ohyea and colour~

bitwize
    Participant

I love it ^_^ I think it makes her look punky, and yes less feminine, but I like tomboyish girls >P
    Heh I'm such a les XD

Am I a les too? Because I lurve butch babes who are just feminine enough to be hot. (I'm a guy.) Like Andrah. And this broad. XD

Lu
    Participant

No… ^^; cause er.. you being a guy? Then no…

ze fly
    Participant

Wonderful, like always Kully (or is it SyberStyk now?). As for the haircut, I don't know, I think it'll just take time to get used to it… but then England is the home of the punks (The Clash rule :evil:)
    And I absolutely love the T-Shirt, it's positively hilarous 😀

Lu
    Participant

or is it SyberStyk now?

Kulli or SyberStyk, whatever, I use both… but if you wanted to be more exact my name actually is Lu, like my character.. even though we're only alike in mind XD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.