maybe you’ll like this one

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    roi
    Participant

an animated series about an incredibly powerful (and very very tall) woman
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ROYS29

Attachments:
    Ashlee
    Participant

very nicely made,Samurai Jack inspired
    love the “few dollars more” and “the Good ,bad and the ugly” music
    I watch several of the episodes. she very powerful.
    Thank you for sharing

cactusjoe
    Participant

Really powerful.

Thank you.

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Love the art work very Samurai Jack… What’s it say on the bottom of her cloak and where’s Clint Eastwood when you need him.

joey7x
    Participant

It has unique look to it but, there’s pretty much zero drama.

roi
    Participant

thanks fellows. Samurai Jack inspired and many Asian movies. and westerns. I’m aware the problem of “no drama”. many told me about this. I do this in propose. this is the story. the character of the warrior woman is much too powerful for the other characters without any weaknesses… this is the drama. but I’ll try to improve the drama next time

Attachments:
    Ashlee
    Participant

Its good I like the Italian western /asian action theme that runs throught you should contact cartoon network /adult swim.
    its good as it stands
    I would like to see future muscle growth, some bandit Flexes his muscles,
    and she disrobes consentrates and her muscles expand, and she in a knock down drag out fight, She wins of course, He not dead just badly beaten with black eyes, the works. :laugh:

CDR
    Participant

Thats kind of what I do Ashlee 😉
    At least I try.
    Loved the clips. I hsould try to contact the author but Im afraid he wont like my muscular characters…

roi
    Participant

I’m very respect your suggestions and thankful for them. But, this woman is the slim and lithe type. she is incredibly tall – she seems (apparently) to tower over anything and she is definitely athletic but, no extra muscles here…sorry. despite her immense physical powers. her character is combination of power and elegance.(like in many Asian movies). the most thing she recognized with – her mighty super-breath!

Attachments:
    Ashlee
    Participant

will we see her origin?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.