Melissa Coates – Classics of Femuscle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Although she never won a Ms O title, back in the early 90's she was probably one of the most photo-covered FBBrs (especially by Robert Kennedy of Musclemag International) of her era.  8)

Link: Session: WPW-V233 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: WPW-V268 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: WPW-V732 – Melissa Coates

In addition to her work w/ WPW, she also worked with their sister site, Ray Martin – albeit sometimes under the alias of the brunet-haired Gina . . .  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Link: Session: RM-V14 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: RM-V44 – Melissa Coates "Gina"

Link: Session: RM-V77 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: RM-V86 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: RM-V117 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: RM-V168 – Gina

Then, forwhever reason, itโ€™s believed that she had some facial & breast work done.

Link: Session: WPW-V307 – Melissa Coates & Betty Pariso – 1996

Link: Session: WPW-V370 – Melissa Coates – 1998

Link: Session: WPW-V515 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: WPW-V664 – Melissa Coates

Link: Session: WPW-V2 – Melissa Coates

โ€œI like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.โ€
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Robert McNay
    Participant

Oh man, I remember clear as day the first time I ever laid eyes on her.

I was flipping through an issue of M&F and it fell open to this 2 page spread. On both pages, she's wearing knee-high white "go-go" boots, white and pink checked shorts with white belt. Her top was a matching pink and white check modest bikini top with a bow in the front. She had all those wonderful blonde waves cascading over her tanned shoulders and chest.

The first pic, she was crouching on her heels as she leaned her back against a wall, head tilted a little as she looked over shoulder at the camera. The other she was standing, facing the wall with one hand resting against it at head height. Her tush is turned so slightly towards the camera accentuating that beautiful curve behind. She was looking over her shoulder with that blindingly bright smile of hers.

Not a huge display of muscle but, good lord, she was so gorgeous. I felt one of those flushes one feels when you see something incredible.

If it is possible to fall in love with a picture, I did that second.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  :-*  ๐Ÿ˜€

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Looking at some of Alex G's links, I can't for the life of me see why she had the face work done, as she looks to have been gorgeous already. ::)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Speaking of Betty P

We weren't, actually.

AlexG
    Keymaster

We weren't, actually.

I removed it.  Please, let's keep on topic, meaning Melissa.

โ€œI like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.โ€

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Melissa was great…I still dont understand the facework either. >_<

Random Butler
    Participant

Looking at some of Alex G's links, I can't for the life of me see why she had the face work done, as she looks to have been gorgeous already. ::)

And decidedly NOT gorgeous now.  This comes from one for whom she was a great favorite.

pict
    Participant

pre-surgery, she was, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful FBBs in history (with totally luscious, awesome biceps, as well).

fm07
    Participant

Looks like I'm going to be adding to most people's opinions here. She also was a favorite of mine, and then post face work, I just can't get used to it. /shrug.

AlexG
    Keymaster

As originally posted by ibarramedia @ Unrealmuscle forums.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjd4c4RZC3o

This was a highly entertaining posing routine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.