Michiko Nishiwaki

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    elee0228
    Participant

The Temple of Michiko Nishiwaki is one fan's tribute to Japan's first Woman's Bodybuilding Champion & Powerlifting Champion.  She made her film debut in My Lucky Stars, and is currently working as a stuntwoman.  I've been a fan of her work for quite some time. 

Archives

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Damn.  Geocities.

elee0228
    Participant

Damn.  Geocities.

Yeah, I forgot to add the standard disclaimer about Geocities this time.

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

I's have always liked and respected Michiko-san.
    She is a most dedicated lady and very down to Earth in her attitudes and outlook. She is also a most pleasant friend to have.
    I's first meet her many, many years ago when she was working in Hong Kong as an actress and than later when she had made the transition to work over in America.
    'Twas most amusing when last we meet because it was in a Los Angeles street and we both spoke a strange form of Cantonise -for I's still retained the habit and, in my's ignorance, had forgotten she could actually speak English.
    Though 'tis a shame that Geocities doth refuse access once again.
    It matters not in the long run.
    Thanking you for the post, dear Elee.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

elee0228
    Participant

I's have always liked and respected Michiko-san.
    She is a most dedicated lady and very down to Earth in her attitudes and outlook. She is also a most pleasant friend to have.
    I's first meet her many, many years ago when she was working in Hong Kong as an actress and than later when she had made the transition to work over in America.
    'Twas most amusing when last we meet because it was in a Los Angeles street and we both spoke a strange form of Cantonise -for I's still retained the habit and, in my's ignorance, had forgotten she could actually speak English.
    Though 'tis a shame that Geocities doth refuse access once again.
    It matters not in the long run.
    Thanking you for the post, dear Elee.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

You met her?  That's cool.  The links are working right now.  It's really hit or miss with Geocities.

flashHEART.EXE
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, still not working.  So I guess I will just have to do this so people can enjoy Michiko Nishiwaki (I think these are all her.  They have been sitting on my HD for YEARS.)

unkn0wnx
    Participant
    Bane Dorrance
    Participant

The Temple of Michiko Nishiwaki is one fans tribute to Japans first Womans Bodybuilding Champion & Powerlifting Champion.& She made her film debut in My Lucky Stars, and is currently working as a stuntwoman. Ive been a fan of her work for quite some time.Archives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVJY2L4M54c

unkn0wnx
    Participant

According to this video; she is now 63 yo and retired.  She did some stunts for Scorpion King and Charlie’s Angels.  She married and have a son, currently live in United States.  Both she and her son lift heavy.
    Not much on her instagram, but you can check out the tagged.
    Instagram
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a4uokXpDLw

unkn0wnx
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.