Minizon Collage – Natalia Murnikoviene

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

'Tis wise not to triffle with the Librarians at The High Castle – they can be exceedingly friendly and helpful to the patrons . . . but woe unto those who are late in returning a book, their "Overdue" rubber stamp packs a strong wallop.

Model: Natalia Murnikoviene

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Anonymous

I really like this type of collage, the result is really beautiful.

Anonymous

Very cute!  I'm intrigued by the idea of a minizon who's 6 inches tall but still 10 times stronger than me (or something)…

AlexG
    Keymaster

Glad you're all enjoying them, I plan to be posting some more of them.  😎

I really like this type of collage, the result is really beautiful.

Very cute!  I'm intrigued by the idea of a minizon who's 6 inches tall but still 10 times stronger than me (or something)…

Yes, sort of like how Bumblebee beat the crap out of Cyborg in the Teen Titans.  Poor Sparky never had a chance . . . 😎

To say nothing about how it puts a whole new spin on the fem-dom element of Amazonian women . . .  😮

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

The Muffin man
    Participant

This has always been a big fantasy for me 😛

A girl much smaller(although proportionately sized) but still much stronger. Like maybe she's 10x stronger normal sized, and her strength doesn't scale down as she does?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.