Muffin Man..do you know him…would you want to?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Strickalator
    Participant

[glow=red,2,300]The Warrior Princess[/glow]

Rendered by the Hero Machine

ya know as im doing these i realize i have a knack for copying the looks of what i see….maybe i could learn how to draw and actually become an artist…hmmm i never considered i could…i know i can color at least  😉

The Muffin man
    Participant

1.This doesn't count as art.
    2.You have three threads of all the same damn thing. We get it. You found something 3 years late. Good for you.

Strickalator
    Participant

it doesnt count as art eh? so the fact that i have an eye for re-creating a facimile of what xena can look like isnt art? just because i cant draw…doesnt mean im not creative….

your being rather cruel muffin man    😡

The Muffin man
    Participant

it doesnt count as art eh? so the fact that i have an eye for re-creating a facimile of what xena can look like isnt art? just because i cant draw…doesnt mean im not creative….

your being rather cruel muffin man    😡

Writing is art.
    Drawing is art.
    Music is art.
    Using a pre-set stock of images to create another image is not art.

I can slap together however many Van Goghs' and Picassos I want, that doesn't make me an artist(I write. THAT'S what makes me an artist).

Strickalator
    Participant

well i write too…so :P~~~~~

The Muffin man
    Participant

So write. Don't use the Heromachine and claim you're an artist in that sense. People have been using the HM for years now and no one honestly thinks THEY'RE an artist because they used pre-set items.

Strickalator
    Participant

perhaps i was being too vague…

Strickalator
    Participant

ya know as im doing these i realize i have a knack for copying the looks of what i see….[B]maybe i could learn how to draw and actually become an artist[/B]…hmmm i never considered i could…i know i can color at least  😉

OK MUFFIN MAN I QUOTED MYSELF….NOW SEE WHAT I SAID HERE

[glow=red,2,300]maybe i could learn how to draw and actually become an artist[/glow]

maybe I could learn how to draw and actually become an artist

DID YOU MISS THAT OR SOMETHING?

YA KNOW SOMETHING MUFFIN MAN I HAVE SEEN YOU RANT BEFORE AT PEOPLE AND QUITE FRANKLY I DON'T LIKE IT

dwarfpriest
    Participant

MuffinMan, he didnt claim to be an artist. In that sense, most people thinks that 3D art is not really art.
    Mr.Melon, you could have used only one thread for all your pics. Cool Xena pic anyway.

Strickalator
    Participant

yeah good point….lingster or another mod please DELETE THIS THREAD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.