muscle women

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    james
    Participant

the question i have is how many of us have been to a muscle women contest. i personnal no but seen my share in vegas and in grocery stories they are very sexy . thats all thanks

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

I’s have been to a few -many as the guests of friends, companions and lovers- but none in recent years and really none of the major contests in almost 15 years.

Which is a true shame really, considering the quaility of the compeditors that have appeared in the last 10 years or so.

Peace

The Pimp NeonBlack

Matthew Lim
    Participant

I didn’t go to an actual show but the hotel I used to work for, sponsored rooms for the contestants. So I got to see a few muscly ladies in person. 😀

David
    Participant

I’ve been going to shows since 1981 but then I’ve been lucky, living where I do it’s easy to get to the many shows in the area. I’ve managed to meet a lot of women. It wasn’t always easy but with the help of friends and promoters I got over some of the shyness you feel when meeting at these women.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I’ve been to some BBing contests – no surprise there, being one myself. 8)

One of the more memorable instances for up and close personal encounters was when an FBBr contestant was photographing her hubby up on the stage during the pre-judging – so excited and focused was she that she accidentally backed up into me and ended up in my lap where I was seated.

Needless to say I saved face for the poor dear.

With an amused smile, I said: "You’re having a really good time aren’t you?"

She laughed, much relieved, "Oh my yes!"

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Kitsunekun
    Participant

One word: No 😥

David
    Participant

Really if you’ve got transportation and are near a major city in your state there is no excuse not too. Even if you’re low on cash if you can afford a couple of trips to McD’s you can afford prejudging at most local show it runs around 10 bucks. For US shows look here…

http://www.npcnewsonline.com/new/

For European shows do a google for your countries bodybuilding federation. They generally have a site or contact number. Magazines also sometimes list show or contacts to find out where the shows are.

The big deal these days is the IFBB is saying no one goes to the women’s shows but if we start turning up we could help them change their minds.

AlexG
    Keymaster

The big deal these days is the IFBB is saying no one goes to the women’s shows but if we start turning up we could help them change their minds.

Not certain if that will be much of an influence at this point. 🙁

Just in case you missed this, best check out what Joanna Thomas has had to say on the subject about the future of FBBing w/ the IFBB under the current management –

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29271&page=1&pp=40

Source: Muscle Mayhem forums

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Kitsunekun
    Participant

I wish there were any of those contests on this country 😥

Anonymous

I hope to participate in one some day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.