Muscular Women – What’s Your Personal Preference?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Do You Find Muscular Women Attractive?

Well, obviously you do otherwise you wouldn’t be coming here to the Amaz0ns forums. 😉 :laugh: B)

So what does it for you – I’ve placed four entries,
    would have included more (i.e. All of the Above), but that was the max in the setup.

Comments are optional.

Also, I’ve not placed a time limit on the poll, so it should keep running indefinitely. :blink:

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

luvemhuge5699
    Participant

i personally like them all, but, the bigger and harder the better for me. huge muscle gorging with veins. that’s my personal preference.

shinmiroku
    Participant

I also like them all, massive legs are my number 1.

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

I lean Bodybuilding or Physique.

But every now and then, a Figure lass really tickles the fancy.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

It seem to me that figure girls are getting almost as muscular as physiques now.

TC2
    Participant

This poll doesn’t have enough options!

For instance, I think Brooke Encee and Colleen Fotsch are sexy as fuck. They are cross fitters.

But I also love Angela Salvagno, Heather Policky (Armbrust) and Lindsay Mullinazzi’s thicker, more muscular physiques. I also think Heather used to do the sexiest strip shows in history.

So it’s hard to only pick one option.

AlexG
    Keymaster

This poll doesn’t have enough options!

As I already said, I would have included more – had eight or nine in mind – but four was the max in the setup. B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Difficult decision for me between Physique and Crossfit.

Steve Reubens
    Participant

Do I EVER find muscular women attractive!!!!!!!! Strength in a woman is EXTREMELY erotic/sexy. My favorite FBB of all time is Lesa Lewis. Lesa is everything I want in a woman. Some of my other favs are Sharon Bruneau,Suzan Kaminga Tazzie Colomb.Iris Kyle. Lenda Murray Kim Chizevsky.,Cory Everson and Rachel McLish. Ive been in love with muscular women ever since I saw Rachel McLish in a TV Guide ad way back in 1979 before she became Ms. O.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.