My stories on Smashwords

Viewing 4 posts - 201 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Another gentle story, about people figuring out their relationship in all honesty. Also sex.
    And you can read it as your own experience! Nice, huh?

The Message
    Your wife left you after discovering your fetish of strong, masculine women. That was terrible for you, but now, a year later, she sent you a message. What might she have been up to?
    This second-person style erotic fiction contains female muscle growth, futa and gender-blending. All characters are at least 18 years old.

Read it in full here:
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1511148

Here’s a preview:

Your wife finally wrote! You‘re so relieved. You thought she’d left you for good. Her reaction was bad enough. She found out about your fetish, and it was so embarrassing! To watch her face grow pale as she saw your search history made you want to run and hide. You tried to explain it away, to come up with some weak-ass excuse, but you could tell she wouldn’t believe you. There was no way for you to get out of this ever again.
    You remember her look of absolute disgust, then she dropped your phone and fell silent. A moment later, she packed her things and left. You were alone. It wasn’t much of a change, after all, you had started to drift apart a while ago. But to find yourself exposed in this way? It stung terribly.
    You were in a bad place. You couldn’t really tell people what happened, could you? Happily, she didn’t say a word to anybody. She just left. In a way, you were relieved. After all, she didn’t immediately divorce you. No official letters, no rough words, nothing. Just complete silence.
    And now, after a year alone, after phases of total despair and hesitation when you tried to motivate yourself to go and find her and explain yourself, there was a sign of life.
    You wondered what to do now.
    Reluctantly, you picked up the phone and read the message:
    “I’m coming back tonight. Be ready.”
    Instantly, your heart started beating wildly. You had to get the place in order! Now was the time to fix everything! You wanted to write back immediately, but then, you caught yourself. Instead, you just confirmed that you’d read the message and got busy.
    The following hours were a whirlwind of activity. You cleaned the whole house, you vacuumed everything, you dusted the place, you prepared a nice dinner, and you got some flowers, some chocolate, some fancy drinks! You shaved, you went to the hairdresser, you put on a fresh shirt, and you got the house ready to get her back. And if she didn’t want to stay, maybe you could just explain that you loved her!
    This made you think of her.
    When you saw her last a year ago, she was a bit out of shape, but you kinda liked her nice, big butt and her hips. Sure, her breasts had deflated a bit, her long brown hair had lost its shine, and she definitely no longer dressed up … but she could still make you hard with a little bit of work.
    The problem was … Sure, she was a nice woman and everything, but … deep inside, you were into something else entirely. Something unspeakable. Something you could never say in public. During the year, you had been tempted several times to maybe find a woman who was into this and visit her for money. You never managed to summon the courage. What if people found out? And they invariably found out in your community. That was just the way it was.
    It was bad enough that your woman had left you. Going after something crazy like this? That was a surefire way to be terminally ostracized.
    You didn’t even dare say it out aloud.
    Once, only, did you hide under your blanket, and you said to the world that you loved big, muscular, masculine women. Strong, hairy ones, powerful, dominant, but still female in their strange way …
    You didn’t even dare look at stuff like that on the net for fear of getting caught again. There was no chance since you were alone, but still, it was almost impossible for you to ever go that way again.
    Well, you had to banish any thought of that for now. For all intents and purposes, you had to be a very normal person. A regretful person that would never think about this again. A simple, honest man that any woman would like. Yes.
    Everything would be well again. Even if it meant saying no to your innermost desires. You would fantasize about these women whenever you saw a sporty woman, a veiled woman, or really any woman that hid her body … Maybe she was just like that? You would have to look away whenever you heard a woman with a deep voice say something to hide your arousal.
    You’d have to stick to that. Be normal. Be normal. Be absolutely normal.

You smiled. You stood, ready to open the door for your wife. You lowered the lights a bit to build a bit of a romantic atmosphere. Okay. The nervousness got the better of you. You could feel your hands start to shake. It was bad. You had to make your shot count.
    Outside, you heard a car roll up to the house. No … That was a motorbike. A motorbike? But … why would she ride a bike? That was odd. Maybe she had picked a ride with a biker? That didn’t make a lot of sense, did it?
    You imagined your wife, with her loose, flowy clothes and her scarf, sitting on the back of a motorbike! It was ridiculous. A motorbike! Never. Maybe this was just someone else? But who in your community would drive a bike? That was ridiculous. But what if it were a gangster?
    No. That was dumb. This was a nice place.

And then, somebody knocked on the door. You froze. That was not a dainty little knock. This was a loud bump. You didn’t react. You just stood there, wondering what to do. Call the cops? Arm yourself? With what?
    Another bang. In your mind, dozens of scenarios played, each one more terrifying than the last.
    And then, you heard a voice:
    “Come on, open up! It’s me!”
    That voice. It was strange. Familiar. But … utterly unknown at the same time. It was deep, rough and powerful. And yet, there was a faint memory of your wife’s … Did she have an older brother you didn’t know of? An uncle? A cousin? Someone who came to finally punish you for your perversion?
    You asked:
    “Who?”
    “Me. Open. I’m back.”
    “But who are you?”
    “Don’t you recognize my voice?” There was a hint of amusement in it. “Then just open. You’ll understand.”
    “Okay …” You didn’t know why you would go for this, but you obeyed. This voice … It was so confusing. You had heard it a thousand times, but never like this.
    You unlocked the door and opened it carefully.
    Your eyes slowly went up. And up. Now, you’re not exactly short, but this person was bigger. Looking down on you by at least four inches was the most muscular person you had ever seen in your life. The most massive by far. The person was wearing a leather biker jacket and some tight pants, which were absurdly stretched by enormous thighs and calves. They wore massive boots, which wrapped themselves around those killer legs.
    Your eyes immediately jumped back to the face.
    Again, it was familiar. The person in front of you had a big, hard jaw, rough, with sunken cheeks, a square chin with a cleft, and a broad mouth. The nose was equally large, and the brow seemed to be broader too.
    But the eyes … the eyes were your wife’s.
    She smiled, her hard face shifting.
    “Hello, love. I’m back.”
    You collapsed.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

Here’s a rather gentle story about two people finding their way to each other despite some hindrances.
    I hope you’ll enjoy it!

The Maid
    Valeria starts to work as maid for a wealthy couple. The wife is … not a nice person, while the husband is charming. Seeing as he suffers from his spouse’s treatment, the maid decides to change things up a bit. Especially once she finds out that the husband is into female muscle! This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth and breast expansion. All characters are at least 18 years old.

Read it here:
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1531584

Here’s a preview:

Valeria blinked and realized her eyes had wandered to the end of the page without her mind registering anything of what was written. With a sigh, she returned to the top of the page. To herself, she whispered:

“Again …”

The text was pretty complicated, and her eyes kept glazing over. It was tough. After several semesters of college, she thought she would be able to deal with this style of textbook, but here, she was struggling. Maybe it was just the two shifts at the supermarket and the delivery service she had today …

Valeria groaned. It was way too much. Either she would find a well-paying job (ha!) or she would have to take a break and continue her studies once she had accumulated enough money. Of course, the longer this went, the worse her interest payments would get. She rubbed her temples and tried to look at the page again.

As she tried to make heads or tails of the case, her phone burped and she picked it up instinctively. It was her mother. Again. Apparently, there was this problem with the phone provider, and since her English was still, well, not too good, she insisted that Valeria took care of it. She wrote back that she would take care of it, but not now. It would have to wait until next week …

That was all she had to write.

Instantly, her messenger filled up with the usual confused ramblings about her being ungrateful and unhelpful.

Valeria waited for this to pass, then replied in English:

“I’m sorry, but I have to deal with so many things right now, and I’m running out of money. I can’t take care of this now, but I will do it next week. When I have a little breathing space.”

The reply was a cascade of passive-aggressive explosions in Spanish. Valeria just turned the phone over. She got up and wandered around for a bit. The reading room at the college was deserted at this time of the day and she could normally focus on her studies. Not with her mother burping on her phone, of course.

It was deeply annoying. She liked her life at college, and she didn’t mind holding down two jobs, but managing her family too … That was a bit much. Of course, she should be grateful. Her family had brought her and her siblings to the “Land of Opportunity®” to fulfill the “American Dream™”, but right now, it wasn’t getting her anywhere other than to crippling self-doubt and endless stress.

Did she even want to be brought here? It hadn’t been her choice, and her parents had just decided to give it a try, blinded by the promises of clever guys with trucks. In a way, it had worked, hadn’t it? While her mother and her sisters still struggled with the language, she had managed to sound quite fancy due to persistent watching of classic TV shows, and people usually thought she came from Europe or something. They certainly thought her to be of much higher class than expected.

And yet, she only ended up on shitty badly paid jobs.

Once she managed to get her law degree, everything would change. She would make some serious money quickly, be rid of her debts and then, she would set up her own office and finally get a nice and independent life for herself.

She closed her eyes as the phone’s burps slowed, imagining herself in a hip, elegant office, wearing a nice tailored business suit and telling an intern to take care of her mother’s legal troubles. That would be great!

Still, she probably had to handle this now.

Valeria picked up the phone again, and replied in Spanish that she would figure it out right away. Her mother immediately switched to aggressive thankfulness, so Valeria felt bad for not reacting immediately. Still, she was happy that the situation would not escalate further.

She returned to her textbook. Maybe she would be able to learn a little more before just falling asleep.

A week later, she stood in front of the mansion’s gate in her best outfit, trying to smile. She hated herself for being here, but what else should she do?

Apparently, her mother had understood the problem and had talked to it to one of her numerous tías, and one of them had recommended replacing her as a maid for the Taylor couple.

As a maid.

Oof.

Just thinking about this made her furious. The last thing she had wanted to do was to work as a servant for one of those super-rich people that lived up in the hills above the city. This was not what she had in mind when she finished at the top of her class. To end up as a servant just like her mother, her aunts, her father and uncles …

And yet, here she was. She had to make some money quickly now, having accepted that stumbling along for the semester and ruining her grades on the last possible occasion would hurt more than just pausing.

As far as Tía Ximena had explained, those people were quite hard to please and while the husband was a gentleman, the wife was a real puta. However, the pay was good enough that she would earn more than on her two jobs combined, and still have some extra cash for Tía Ximena and her mom.

That had to be worth it.

She took another deep breath and hit the bell.

A moment later, a sharp voice asked:

“Yes? Who is it?”

“It’s me, Valeria. The new maid.”

“We will see.”

She was buzzed in.

Valeria walked up the driveway and the mansion door opened. The woman of the house waited for her. She was tall, very blond, with an elegant tan, perfect makeup, and an incredible figure. Valeria wasn’t jealous, but … impressed. The woman was wearing an asymmetric pastel pink dress with matching heels and lipstick.

She had this cute as a button nose, the perfect cheekbones, big, blue eyes, and just the right amount of jewelry to suggest wealth without looking cheap.

The woman examined Valeria with an air of disdain, then said:

“Ximena recommended you. I’m not sure I like what I’m seeing. You’ll have to show me that you’re acceptable.”

“You can trust me. I will work hard.”

“They all say that. But the proof is in the pudding. Get changed, and start on the living room.”

Valeria hesitated, but the Mrs. Taylor pointed at a door. Valeria slipped inside and found a small closet with a maid’s outfit. Something classical. A long black dress with a simple white apron. Reluctantly, she put on the clothes and put on the slippers that went with it.

Then she emerged from the closet. The woman eyed her skeptically and walked around her, pulling at the uniform to make sure it sat perfectly. She even inspected Valeria’s bun, tsk-tsking at two strands of hair that poked out of it messily. The maid put them back in correctly and did her best to look neutral.

Then the housewife sighed, clearly unimpressed, and said:

“Alright, then. Get to work. I want the living room to be spotless.”

With what looked like an enthusiastic nod, Valeria got to work. The living room was huge and there were plenty of fancy decorative objects strewn all through it. She started by carefully photographing the position of every piece of furniture, which did impress the woman a bit. Then she carefully set everything aside so she could vacuum. Once that was done, she dusted, and finally she washed up the parquet floor, before returning the furniture to its place. After an hour of work, she considered the room to be ready.

Taking up position next to Mrs. Taylor, she smiled.

The woman was not amused. Or interested, even. She wandered through the room, then put on a white glove and ran her finger over the inside of one of the picture frames, wiped the inside of a decorative owl’s ear, and returned a Japanese mask to its exact spot.

Then she returned to Valeria and said:

“That’s still dirty. Do it again.”

“But …”

“Do you want the job?”

Biting her tongue, Valeria mumbled:

“I want the job.”

“Do it again. Thoroughly.”

Valeria did another round, checking everything from every possible angle to get it even cleaner. At last, she considered it to be done. The mistress of the house walked through the room again, with another glove on, and promptly found another speck of dust on the inside of one of the sofa legs.

The maid was struggling not to explode as the other woman held the greyish tip of her finger under her nose.

“Thoroughly.”

Valeria nodded, and tried again. She cleaned and cleaned, even passing a moist towel between the minute cracks of the parquet before drying it with another one.

By the time this was done, her knees hurt, she was sweaty, tired, and furious.

The woman walked past her as she was still kneeling, and promptly found a line caused by the wiping on one of the glass sculptures.

Just as she turned around to address Valeria again, the mansion door opened.

“Dear, I am back.”

Mrs. Taylor turned around slowly, then managed a tired smile:

“So you are.”

A man came in. He was just short of six feet, slim, wearing jeans, a blue shirt and a tweed jacket. He had a short full beard and wore some wire-rimmed glasses, his brown hair parted slightly scruffily to the right. He got out of his leather shoes and put on some slippers, then looked at Valeria:

“Hello! I’m Julius Taylor. Pleased to meet you.”

She gave him a little bow, which she thought vaguely appropriate:

“I’m Valeria. Welcome home, sir.”

“Valeria? That’s a very nice name.” He switched to Spanish. “This all looks quite perfect.” He wandered the room, examining her handiwork. “Did you manage to work with all the knickknacks?”

Surprised by his lack of an accent, she replied:

“Yes, sir. They are fascinating. Did you travel a lot?”

“Sometimes. My wife is not much into tourism, preferring to just relax on holidays.”

“I must admit that either is better than just going home to clean another house, sir.”

He chuckled:

“I can understand that.”

She asked:

“Where did you learn Spanish like that?”

“Oh, I study languages. Romance languages are my specialty, mostly languages formed by creolization.”

“What is that?”

“It’s not important. It’s what happens when a colonial language is adopted by a non-native population that is mixing with a native population. Quite a fascinating process …”

“That sounds astonishing.”

The wife was starting to frown as much as she could now. Valeria was a bit surprised by the strange lines on her forehead. She probably had botox or something like that and couldn’t move her muscles much. The man asked:

“Were you born in the United States?”

“I wasn’t. I was born in Mexico …”

“Jalisco?”

“Yes! How did you know?”

He smiled gracefully.

“You have the accent.”

“You can tell, sir?”

“It’s part of my job.”

He started mimicking the accent. She grinned:

“Sir, this is so funny!”

The wife had enough:

“Julius, would you stop fooling around with the maid? She has work to do!”

He blushed:

“Sorry, dear, I got carried away.”

“Yes, yes. You can’t leave any of these people alone for five minutes to do their jobs …”

“I … I’m sorry.”

“Whatever.”

She turned to Valeria:

“The work is barely acceptable. You will work for us, we’ll pay you this …” She spread a few bills on the table. The sum was … okay. It was a lot of money, but far from what she had expected. Valeria struggled not to show her disappointment. “… plus a bonus if everything is spic and span. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Very well. Then get busy and clean the whole place to this standard. I will check when I come back.”

Julius asked:

“You are leaving?”

“Yes, Julius. I’m meeting Joelle and the girls at the country club. Didn’t I tell you? I’m sure you forgot.”

“I thought we’d go to the exposition together …”

“You did? Well, I made other plans. You should have remembered.”

“I … I’m sorry. I was sure I …”

“Whatever. I’ll just get my things. And you …” She turned to Valeria. “Stop eavesdropping and start cleaning. Go.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Mrs. Taylor returned to Julius: “Give her the money when she’s finished. Also … make sure everything is clean and she doesn’t steal.”

And she was gone. Julius hesitated, then said:

“I’ll go to my study. Just … tell me when you’re done.”

“I will, sir.”

He nodded and left.

Four hours later, she knocked on the door of the study.

“Come in.”

She opened the door.

“Sir, unless you want me to clean the study right now, I would be done.”

“Ah. Good. Thank you. I … maybe leave it like this, I still have all the books and paperwork spread everywhere. Cleaning would be a bit of a chore right now.”

She looked at the books that were spread out everywhere. Most were in Spanish, some in French and Portuguese, a few older ones were clearly in Latin. There were plenty of neat folders filled with stacks of printed articles, all indexed with little colorful stickers. They were clearly about some complicated linguistic subject.

“You’re an actual professor?”

“So the students keep telling me, yes.”

“Wow.” She looked around. “It’s all so neatly ordered. I don’t manage to keep my own books this neatly.”

“You study too?”

“Law.”

“Congratulations. It’s fascinating. Both from a linguistic point of view and …”

He blushed.

“Sorry. I am keeping you from your work.”

“I am too.”

He made a dismissive gesture.

“Don’t worry. Ah. Yes. The money, right?”

He reached for the cash his wife had prepared, then thought for a moment and added a generous amount, putting everything into an envelope and handing it to her.

“There. I assume everything is perfect?”

“I did my best.”

“Wonderful. Then … see you … I don’t know what has been agreed?”

“I am supposed to be here every day, to clean and cook.”

“Alright. Then, see you tomorrow, and have a nice evening.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Awkwardly, he gave her a little wave, then got up, accompanied her to the door, and let her out.

The weeks passed quickly. Valeria settled into the routine, coming in every morning, readying breakfast for the couple, then cleaning the house, taking care of the garden and preparing lunch, then returning to her cleaning, doing the shopping, before preparing dinner. Somehow, her job seemed to expand every week, but so was the pay.

Mrs. Taylor didn’t relax, though. She kept the pressure up, making her do some of the cleaning again, and again, refusing her cooking, and even once dumping dinner on the floor right in front of her. Valeria somehow managed not to explode into the woman’s face, instead apologizing to her for the inconvenience, and ignoring the woman’s derisive comments when she offered to prepare a new dish for her.

When Tía Ximena had told her that Mrs. Taylor was a puta, she had been gracious. This woman was horrible! It felt as if she was elevating being terrible to people to an art form. Not only was Valeria the target of her abuse, it was the same with Julius. No. With Mr. Taylor.

That was another problem.

Valeria liked the man. A lot. He always treated her with utmost courtesy. He made her little compliments, appreciated her hard work, and whenever he emerged from his study to get some coffee and maybe a snack, he would offer her some, including a break as long as Mrs. Taylor wasn’t around.

When she was, the man seemed to live in terror. She would make him suffer for every slight, real or imagined, and she would constantly keep him at arm’s length. Valeria found it very difficult to understand how these two had even ended up together.

They had nothing in common. Julius … Mr. Taylor liked to travel and go to cultural events, he would get into conversations with random people and listen to their life stories, and would busy himself with crafts or cooking. Also, he would just go to the garden and lie in a hammock, reading some complicated book.

His wife detested travelling unless it was to some resort, she would much prefer to go riding or swimming or even sailing, just as long as she didn’t have anything to do with the plebs and the weirdos her husband would talk to. She had no hobbies except for shopping and improving her beauty, and she absolutely detested that hammock. As she put it: “It ruins the entire garden!”

Julius would then go back out and take it off.

The problem was that Valeria liked the shy intellectual more and more. She caught herself watching his lectures when he streamed them online for his students. It was strange. The quiet, friendly man would suddenly explode into activity and passion as he talked about some minuscule aspect of a specific tonal shift in a very specific language of some small town. Even though she didn’t quite get the excitement, he somehow managed to get his students to feel the same. It was quite strange.

It was subconscious at first, but Valeria found herself taking care of her looks more when he was around. She dressed a little nicer, made sure her makeup was on point, though very reduced, and incorporated some traditional jewelry into her outfit she got from her mother. Also, she cooked for him and really made sure to hit the right spot.

It was just nice to see him happy, especially whenever his wife had treated him horribly again, even humiliating him in front of the couple’s guests.

Things came to a head when Valeria was busy cleaning up after a party. She was carefully loading all the dishes on the little cart when Mrs. Taylor brusquely showed up and growled:

“You stop this right now!”

“Ma’am?”

In the first moment, Valeria was confused. The dishes?

Mrs. Taylor pushed her away, towards the wall.

“Stop trying to seduce my husband! He is mine.”

“Ma’am, I respect your husband, but I did nothing …”

She was cut off by the pink woman:

“Don’t you dare lie to my face! Do you really think I don’t notice your looks?” She grabbed the piece of jewelry in Valeria’s hair, and pulled it out, making the maid wince. Then she tossed it on the ground and crushed it under a pointy heel. “Don’t you think I notice?”

Valeria panicked.

“I didn’t …”

The woman growled:

“Stay away from him. I’m warning you …”

“I assure you …”

The slap came out of nowhere and it stung. The woman had struck her on the cheek, leaving a deep red mark. Valeria had to control herself, to really grab her own reins to not just strike back and punch that puta right in the face. Instead, she grabbed her dress and crumpled the fabric in her hands.

Mrs. Taylor was red with fury and hissed:

“Did I make myself clear? You will take care of our home, but you will not push yourself on my husband. This is the final warning.”

The woman’s face was a rictus of hate.

“Ma’am …”

The spit was even worse than the slap somehow. Valeria barely managed not to explode at her. Instead, she understood the situation and just looked down.

Mrs. Taylor took a deep breath and said:

“Good. And remember it well.”

Then she stormed off, not missing the opportunity to step on the trinket again.

Valeria was seething. She barely managed to finish the job before just getting out of this house and walking all the way home, her insides feeling as if they would explode any minute.

Her gloves hammered against the sandbag. She grunted and growled, raining blow after blow against the leather. Nadia, her study partner for international law, held the bag and watched Valeria attentively. She was a bit worried. Her friend was usually serious, but rarely angry. She was constantly busy and much more focused than Nadia, who basically studied out of a vague feeling of curiosity and sense of justice. She had never seen her furious like that, even after they both managed to flunk an especially annoying class.

After Valeria slammed her fist once more against the bag, she stopped and let her gloved hands sink, breathing heavily. She was all sweaty and obviously tired. Nadia asked:

“What happened? I’ve never seen you this angry and frustrated.”

“It’s just my job. The money’s great and everything, and the guy is nice … But his wife … I’m not gonna say it …”

“That bad?”

“You can’t imagine it. I don’t get why they’re even together. She’s always treating him like shit, and he just … takes it?”

“Some people are like that. You can’t know all the details, right?”

“Yeah. Probably. Still … She keeps bitching over my work, and nothing I can do is good enough for her. And she’s also massively jealous. The thing is … her husband … he’s charming, intelligence, a good listener, a …”

“Quit the job. Seriously. It’s not worth it. You’re going to ruin yourself on this. Just focus on the studies, get your degree and move …”

Valeria sighed.

“I know, I know. That would be the rational, intelligent thing to do. I put as much money aside as I could, and if I get back to my two jobs, I might have enough cash on hand to survive this …”

“I sense a very big “but”.”

Valeria looked away. She was embarrassed by this.

“I want to see what really makes him tick. Why is he like that? What is his thing? How does he manage to support all this without exploding? I need to know!”

Nadia shook her head:

“No, you don’t. Just … no. Leave those people to their unhappiness and make sure you don’t get sucked into it.”

“I should, shouldn’t I?”

“Yeah. Also … Get back to punching. Without the anger now. Keep up the rhythm!”

“Alright, alright, you taskmistress!”

“Ha! Yes! Obey!”

Valeria took up her stance again and returned to punching.

She really tried not to go deeper down that rabbit hole. She probably should have quit immediately, but she wanted to build a little more of a financial buffer. The last thing she needed was running out at the last possible moment. Not that she minded eating ramen for weeks, but … literally starving was not an option.

So she got busy, doing her best not to provoke Mrs. Taylor’s wrath. She worked hard, and of course, the woman had things to complain about, but in a way, it seemed as if she was doing most of that out of a sense of necessity, more than because of any actual problems. It stung, but not that much.

While Valeria was cleaning Julius, no, Mr. Taylor’s study, she found several boxes of magazines in the top compartment of one of the cabinets. Curious, she got them out under the cover of sweeping the dust out of the furniture, and peeked inside. She had expected them to be some kind of linguistics journals or maybe some hobby magazines which had ended up up there a long time ago, but no.

They were fitness and bodybuilding magazines. She stared at them, a bit surprised by this. Mr. Taylor was slim and fit, and he obviously kept in some kind of shape, but bodybuilding? That really wasn’t his type. Maybe they were Mrs. Taylor’s?

She leafed through the issues. Weird. She would have expected that Mrs. Taylor’s magazines would contain mostly fit men, but these were women’s mags. What was going on?

The magazines had been collected over twenty years at least, and the women on the covers and inside veered on the more muscular side of fitness. Those weren’t just bikini models, but real, actual bodybuilders!

She flipped through the pages with mounting interest. It was really bizarre, but fascinating none the less. Clearly, those magazines belonged to Mr. Taylor, since he had added various post-its and little notes in the margins. He seemed to be particularly interested in interviews with the various athletes, describing their training and the effect the workouts had on their lives.

It was funny. Matteo, one of her cousins, was really into fitness, looking quite buff and strong and being very athletic, and yet, some of these women at least looked as big as him, or even bigger. She wondered what he would say if she showed him these kinds of pictures!

Valeria quickly photographed some of the women in the magazines on her phone, then put everything back. She finished cleaning the room, then she suddenly thought of the computer.

She shouldn’t stick her nose where it didn’t belong, but …

The maid turned on the computer. The device asked for a password. Nervously, she looked around on the desk, but couldn’t find anything. Then she thought of the magazines. The bodybuilder that obviously fascinated Mr. Taylor the most was a lady called Ana Benitez.

With a chuckle, she tried “Ana_Benitez_1995!”. That was the year of the oldest magazine. That didn’t work, but she switched the separators around a bit, and then, the machine accepted “AnaBenitez_1995~”.

Valeria grinned. She was feeling very much like a hacker now.

Now inside the machine, she looked around, checking the man’s browser history and looking at his recent files. Despite knowing that either of the couple would take some time to come home, she was still terribly nervous. What she was doing was illegal, and definitely not okay, but she had to know!

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

A new story for the lovers of big musclemommies and their cute, helpless little sons!

Mother Knows Best
    Cody’s mother Janice is worried. The poor young man is suffering terribly because he is so small and weak. If only she could do something to make him feel better and safer! Happily, it turns out that he is quite attached to his tall and strong mother. This work of erotic fiction contains female muscle growth (FMG), breast expansion, height growth and incest. All characters are over 18 years old.

Read the full story here:
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1538055

Here’s the preview:

Cody slipped inside the house as quietly as he could. He didn’t want to be spotted like this. The young man sneaked through the hallway and then up to his room. He was careful not to make the floorboards of the stairs creak. Then again, that was pretty difficult for him anyway. At 125 pounds soaking wet, he was way too thin and tiny to cause any noise.
    On the upper landing, he looked around to see whether his mother was still awake. Once he was certain she was asleep, he disappeared into his room and closed the door as quietly as possible. Then he looked at the remains of his outfit. He sighed, deeply unhappy. The date had worked quite well, up to a point. Then, as they went to a club Leah had picked, he had bumped into a man while dancing. He had instantly apologized, but the guy had taken one look at Leah, then a look at him, and decided that he could make Cody suffer.
    The young man had tried to apologize again, even going as far as to offer what little money he had, but the tall guy had just laughed and started to beat him up. By the time the bouncer arrived and separated them, Leah had left. He had to pay for her drinks, of which she had ordered a few more while he was getting his clothes ruined and his face roughed up, and then, as he tried to protest, he was thrown out and told to never show up again.
    It wasn’t even his first shitty date, but this was the worst!
    He threw himself on the bed and started to cry. As he realized he was too loud and would wake his mother, he whimpered instead.

Outside, Janice was heartbroken. In a way, it was her fault, wasn’t it? If she didn’t have this strange fascination with tiny, cute men, this would never have happened. Cody’s dad had been perfectly up her alley. He had been 5’2”, slim, with short blond hair and the absolute minimum of body hair. Just a small, nice and friendly man. It had taken him a while to understand that she was into him. She had tried her best to send clear messages, but the little man had mostly been intimidated by this 6’1” lady. Janice had always been tall, and there had always been a lot of her. Up until her late teens, she had been fat, but as she matured, her breasts, her butt and her thighs had caught up, and she had found herself to be very attractive.
    Eric had hesitated, wondering whether she was really into him. He had been trained that women wanted tall men. Well, not Janice!
    In the end, they had a tumultuous relationship, with frequent fights and the occasional splitting up. But in the end, they had loved each other. When Eric died in an accident at work, she had been heartbroken. She had tried to be there for Cody and attempted to hide her sadness, but he had always sensed this, and had eventually grown distant, unable to bear this.
    And now, he was suffering because she had picked a small, cute man!
    She sighed. If only there was something she could do for him!
    She returned to her own room, the floor groaning under her weight. Then she went to bed. She had hoped he would find a girl that would make him happy, but clearly, this had been a total failure.

The next morning, Cody didn’t come out of his room. She had prepared breakfast for him, but he just stayed inside. She had knocked, but he had just told her to go away and leave him alone. She hesitated. Should she just open the door? She smiled sheepishly. There wasn’t much he could do to stop her …
    Then she shook her head. Better leave the poor boy alone for now. She returned to her room and pulled up her phone. She really just wanted to waste a little time while she waited for her time to leave the house, but then she saw it. News travelled fast and she could see Cody getting bullied terribly. Someone had literally made a compilation video.
    “Little man getting fucked up.”
    She watched in horror as that big man punched Cody in the face, then ripped his clothes off his body.
    “Oh my God … Cody … No!”
    She was shocked. What could she do? The poor boy! How could she help him? If his life was like this, he’d never be happy and find a girl …
    Then her phone beeped, telling her that it was time to leave. Through the door, she said goodbye and left.

Janice returned much later. The day at the hospital had been pretty bad. As a nurse, she had to deal with plenty of little problems, none of which were particularly complicated, but over time, it tired her out. She opened the door and found that Cody had left. He had also eaten breakfast and lunch, but he had failed to clean the dishes, not even bothering to put them in the dishwasher. She sighed, and got to work. Better be rid right now.
    As she cleaned them, she thought about the boy’s predicament. If his dad was any indication, he would never be strong or impressive. Eric had tried to do some bodybuilding for a while, but if anything, it had left him slimmer than before. So that was out. Cody would also not end up being rich. That was also obvious. He had managed school alright, not brilliant, and he had a crappy little no-future job at the hardware store. Not an option either.
    Well … What else could he offer to some girl? He was rather cute. If he knew how to handle the house, maybe some woman would want him. Maybe that was it? If he were a great cook, an excellent caretaker and a well-dressed, cute man, it wouldn’t be hard to find someone, would it? She certainly would like a man like this!
    Of course, if she came up with an idea like that, he would instantly dismiss her. He was still clinging to this classic manliness thing. She had seen the dumbbells he had ordered. He had tried to hide them from her, but since she cleaned his room …
    She grinned: Okay, maybe this was the solution? She would “help” him become more presentable, and at the same time, she would make sure he was safe. It might be a little awkward for him, but she could try and handle it discreetly. Maybe pose as his bodyguard? She chuckled at the thought.
    Suddenly, she felt all energized. She quickly went upstairs, slipped into his room and got the dumbbells out. Then, with a big grin, she did a few reps. It felt … natural? Sure, it was a little boring, but Janice found that she enjoyed the strain. Improving her fitness might actually be fun!

Cody came back home. He had spent the day walking aimlessly around town. He was still deeply unhappy with what had happened, and he had no idea of what to do about it. With a sigh, he took off his shoes, tossed his jacket on the bench by the door and climbed the stairs to his room. As he walked down the little corridor, he heard grunts coming from his room. What was going on?
    On tiptoes, he sneaked to his door and glanced inside. His mother was standing there, doing biceps curls with his dumbbells. What was she doing? And why? And how come she could move them this easily? He had tried to train using these weights, and he had been forced to just use the bars to even do the suggested fifteen reps, but she was using them with four pounds on each, and she didn’t seem too challenged!
    He stared at her as she grunted along, then set the dumbbells back down. She checked her phone and said to herself:
    “Okay, so these were the curls, next, I should do lunges with them … I get why the boys are all into this! It feels great!”
    Cody watched as she trained, feeling increasingly annoyed. How could she do this to him? Was this some ploy to make him feel even worse? Why did she have to rub it in?
    At the same time, he felt some strange tingling deep inside. Why couldn’t he just look away? Why did he keep watching as she sweated along?
    Eventually, he managed to tear himself away from her and went back downstairs carefully, waiting for her to return.

After a bit, Janice was done with her training session. She was quite sweaty now, and she definitely would have to buy some workout clothes, but she was happy she had completed the first stage. Now she needed to shower, and then she’d look where Cody had gone. She hoped he wasn’t in trouble.
    Fifteen minutes later, she came down and found him sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. The shoes were lying around on the floor, the jacket was untidy, and he had his feet on the sofa table. She rubbed her temples.
    He looked up:
    “Hi, Mom!”
    “Cody … Please … pick up your jacket, hang it up correctly, and put away your shoes.”
    “I’ll do it later.”
    “No. Now. Please.”
    “Yeah, later.” “Now.”
    The last word came out way sharper than it needed to. The young man got up and did as he was told. Once that was done, she said:
    “I think I may have let things get out of hand a bit. It’s time for change.”
    Cody gave her a look of dread.

A few weeks later, Janice looked at her reflection in her big mirror. She quite liked what she saw. It had been a while. After Eric’s death, she didn’t find the energy or confidence to start dating again, and she had stopped caring about her looks. Sure, she still did her makeup and had her hair styled, but not in a big, fancy way as she did while he was still with her. When Eric was around, she always felt she had to make him happy, to make him feel a little horny …
    Yeah. That had been their thing. He was all cute and nice, and she would make sure he never passed her without a twitch in his pants. She would wear outfits with a nice neckline that would give him an eyeful of her big cleavage, she would casually rub her big butt against him, and she would just sneak up to him and give him a sweet kiss on his head. Just like that …
    After his death, all of this had disappeared.
    And now, somehow, she felt it returning. Those workouts had certainly helped her build up her muscles and shed some fat. Her whole silhouette was changing and in a good way. She had gained a little bit in the shoulders, her waist had become trimmer and her back had grown a little broader. Oh, and her ass was regaining its former glory, becoming thicker and harder with every workout.
    She loved it, and she didn’t want to stop. Sure, the workouts could be boring, but she quite liked the time she would spend on herself.
    Cody hadn’t resisted when she had terminally borrowed his weights and moved them to her room. She had researched a good, simple routine, and it was paying off.
    She raised her arms, then brought them down in a double-biceps pose. A pair of peaks rose under her skin. She licked her lips. Nice … She felt powerful. She turned sideways and pushed her arm down. Sure, she wasn’t looking terribly muscular yet, but she liked how her body adapted to her training. There were these shadowy lines of upcoming muscle definition all over her. And this after just a little training … She truly had a knack for this!
    Suddenly, she stopped. Cody was probably finished with his cooking, wasn’t he? She breathed in sharply, taking in the wonderful smell coming up from the kitchen. Speaking of knacks, the young man was clearly skilled!
    Now she just had to shower, and then she would enjoy his wonderful cooking!

Just outside the room, Cody was holding his breath. God, she was disgusting … but her pictures sold well! As his mother had started to work out out of nowhere, he had filmed her in secret once and put it on social media.
    “Oh God, look at my mom trying to work out! Cringe! #oldpeople #fitness #oof”
    However, after the initial blast of friends that had supported his position, some dude had sent him a direct message and asked whether he would take more pictures and make more movies. He would pay handsomely for that. The answer to “how handsomely?” turned out to be very satisfying, and Cody started sending the guy more stuff. Then more of these guys showed up, and in no time, he set up an account and started selling.
    It was turning into real money pretty quick, and Cody took the opportunity to update his wardrobe, get a nice haircut and make himself presentable. And the best part was that his mom liked this! Sure, she made him cook and clean, and he was basically running the house on his own, but he didn’t mind. As long as he could keep filming her …
    Fuck … Those poses … He was pretty sure those would sell amazingly well! He grinned in anticipation. The customers had been recently asking about this, and he had tried to sort of suggest some to his mother, but of course, he couldn’t address it directly.
    During dinner, her had said something along the lines of “Hey, Mom, I tried one of your workouts!” and then he had flexed his biceps. Of course, she had answered with her own, and he had seen the mass of muscle swell. Okay, so his mother’s arms were twice as thick as his … She was so gross!
    Happily, this had primed her for more posing, and now, it was paying off handsomely.
    Cody had thought about maybe buying some outfits for her. If she wore them and he could take pictures, those would just mean extra money! On the other hand, he didn’t want to draw too much attention to …
    She saw him in the mirror.
    Fuck.
    Fuck.
    Fuckfuckfuck!
    Cody tried to run. He stumbled as he turned around, dropping his phone and slipping on the floor, bumping against the wall.
    “Ow!”
    He could see his mother come out of the room. She was a little confused by what had just happened. She had only seen a kind of blur in the mirror and had turned around to check what it was, and then, Cody had run away and knocked his head.
    She saw him lying there, ignoring the phone completely. She bent down and caressed his cheek. “Cody, are you alright?”
    He groaned, unable to stand. So, without hesitation, Janice picked him up, cradling him like a little boy and carried him to his bed. Cody snuggled against him with a mumble, her large breasts pushing against him. Once there, she set him down carefully, and added:
    “I’m going to get you a bag of ice. Don’t move!”
    Cody couldn’t have, even if he tried. His head was swimming. A moment later, she came back and set the cool pack on his forehead:
    “Okay, I hope this helps.”
    She sat down next to him, her hand on his. He groaned.
    “Ow.”
    “What happened?”
    “I … I can’t say …”
    “You must have slipped. You poor little man.”
    Cody felt a sting in his pride. Poor little man? Why couldn’t she just see him as a real man?
    She brushed his hair to the side:
    “You’re looking much better with the new haircut. I’m sure the girls love it!”
    “Yes … I hope so …”
    “Is there anything I should do about the cooking?”
    “No, it’s fine … It can just continue like this …”
    “I’ll still check it out. I’ll be right back.”
    She got up. A moment later, he heard her outside:
    “Cody, you dropped your new phone. Should I bring it to you?”
    “Uh … Mom … yeah … please … but don’t …”
    “Cody, why is there a video of me on this?”
    The young man felt a wave of embarrassment well up inside him, which was instantly drowned by a tsunami of panic. She would find it all …
    “Mom, it must be a malfunction!”
    “There’s more of it … Wait … Cody, why are there so many pictures of me? Where did you put them?”
    She pushed the door open.
    “Cody … Why did you post those pictures online? And why are you saying you think I’m gross?”
    She frowned at him. Cody’s headache had disappeared, replaced by the wish to just fade into nothingness and stop existing.
    “Mom … I … I …”
    She kept looking through the phone.
    “You sold my pictures? To strangers on the internet?”
    She was basically screaming now. Janice slammed the phone on the nightstand and got on the bed, pinning the young man under her. He squealed:
    “Mom, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! It was stupid! I didn’t mean to …”
    “You didn’t mean to? How dare you! You foolish little boy! How could you do this? You can’t just put people’s pictures on the internet! Not mine, not anybody’s! Do you have any idea what kind of crazy people are out there? And why are you insulting me? Me? What were you thinking?”
    “Mom … I …”
    She slapped him, her big tits wobbling impressively as her muscles tensed.
    “Aaah! I’m sorry! I’ll take them down! I’ll remove them! Just give me the phone …”
    Tears filled his eyes. He panicked. He could feel her closeness, her disappointment. He was deeply embarrassed by everything.
    That’s when it happened.
    Cody was getting hard. Fuck. He tried to hide it, turning sideways, leaning forward, somehow trying to conceal his growing penis. It was useless. A moment later, he was erect. He was about to cum … He desperately tried to get up, to run away and disappear into the bathroom, but Janice wouldn’t let him. She was still furious and shouted:
    “Don’t you dare turn away now! Don’t you dare!”
    She caught him by the arm, holding him tight and almost making him fall down from the bed. Then she noticed it.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

This is a story for the fans of disgusting, hairy and rather abusive women who give their asshole partners their just deserts. Poor guy, really. He got more than he bargained for …

Girl of His Dreams
    Noah is quite the hunk and Lucrezia adores him. It’s just that he wished she were fit. Maybe even muscular … The thing is, as he gets her to workout, she really starts to enjoy it. She gets quite addicted to pumping iron, and then, she starts to change! This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth, height growth, hairiness and personality changes. All characters are at least 18 years old.

Get it here:
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1547446

Here’s a little preview to whet your appetite:

“Hhh … hhh … hhhhh … Oh God … Hhh … hhh …”
    The slapping sound of Noah’s hips hammering against Lucrezia’s was astonishingly loud, and the big man’s massive arms blocked her view to the sides. She moaned. Sure, Noah wasn’t the most courteous person and he could be quite rude, and he was blissfully unaware of any housekeeping tasks, but he certainly knew how to fuck. She lifted her thin arms and sank her long fingers into his muscle-packed back.
    She squealed:
    “That’s the spot … yes … yes … yessss …”
    He kept on doing this, his glutes tightening as he pounded her. Then she felt him twitch. His cock seemed to shiver and swell, and then, he started cumming. She moaned and enjoyed it.
    Eventually, he sighed deeply and laid on top of her, burying her in his muscles. The pressure was quite immense. Lucrezia was still impressed that this huge hunky dude had actually chosen her. She had been chasing after him for months, and he had barely noticed her at first. Then again, she was a bit of a wallflower. Lucrezia always wore big, baggy clothes, hiding her skinny frame. She wasn’t even model-skinny, even though she was quite tall. She was more … ugly skinny? Her face was rather bland, and she had these weird hips that protruded a bit.
    She really wondered what this amazing guy saw in her. She kissed him:
    “Thank you, Noah. That was amazing!”
    He grinned and pulled out his thick cock. Then he gave her a smug grin and said:
    “I know.”
    He rolled to the side and mentioned at his cock. She looked at him hesitatingly. He gave her an insistent nod. Then she complied, licking it clean. The first time, she didn’t understand what he meant, and he had just gotten up and started to leave. When she had asked him what was going on, he explained. Apparently, he liked his cock clean, and it was his girl’s duty to make sure it was. She didn’t much like that, but what could she do?
    So, again, she was sucking his dick and making sure it was spotless.

Noah was busy wolfing down the food she had cooked for him. Lucrezia sat opposite him with her salad and tofu, while he gorged himself on the steak she had prepared. She smiled, happy that he liked her cooking.
    He looked up and saw her smile. He grinned.
    “That’s some amazing stuff, Lucrezia. You should be a chef!”
    “You think so?”
    “Yeah. Totally! It’s great! You should give it a taste.”
    She shied away:
    “I … I don’t like the taste of it. You know it.”
    “Bah. You just never gave it a serious try.”
    He sliced off a little bit and lifted it up on the fork.
    “Try it.”
    “I’d rather not.”
    “Try it.”
    “Please.”
    “Try it.”
    “I … I don’t want to.”
    “I don’t care. Try it. You made it, you should taste it.”
    “I …”
    He gave her a serious look. It was the “I am disappointed that you’re not committing”-look. She hated that look. It always had this “I’m going to leave you”-aftertaste.
    “Okay …”
    She opened her cute little mouth and he put the meat in. She hesitated, he gave her an encouraging look, and she chewed on it. Okay, it was savory and it had this nice feel … But still. Should she really eat meat?
    He raised an eyebrow.
    “You like it?”
    “I … It’s good.”
    “There.”
    “Mh.”
    He finished up and said:
    “I’m gonna hit the gym. You should come too.”
    “But … I …”
    “You should. I don’t want a weak girlfriend. I want a girl that’s fit.”
    “But …”
    “Oh, come on, stop this constant ‘but, but, but’! Let’s go!”
    “But the dishes …”
    “You can do them later. Now, it’s time to work out.”

At the gym, Noah quickly put his shorts and tank top. He was amazingly huge, and he knew he looked good. He quickly got his pre-workout, and then he walked out, waiting for Lucrezia. It took her forever to come out, and when she did, she wore the least flattering outfit he could imagine. She was basically wearing pajamas. He sighed. The wide pants, the big hoodie, he could barely see her face.
    She immediately noticed he disapproved, but what could she do? She really didn’t feel comfortable in this place. All those fit people in their skintight outfits! All those women with their perfectly sculpted bodies, their sexy bodies and their amazing makeup … And there she was, just a sack of bones.
    She would have preferred to go home, but if she did, their relationship was over, right?
    She managed a smile. He nodded:
    “Alright, let’s get you pumping!”
    Lucrezia followed him reluctantly and listened to him explain. It was strange. She really didn’t want to do this, but he was so enthusiastic … Eventually, he was done, and they started. He carefully monitored her workout, constantly hovering around her, and encouraging her to do one more, and one more, and a final one, and … one more!
    By the time they were done, she was exhausted and he still seemed disappointed. Lucrezia tried to figure out what had annoyed him like that, but he wouldn’t say. Instead, he told her to get back to the dressing room and shower.
    When she came back out, he was already waiting for her and asked:
    “So, did you like it?”
    She hesitated. If she said she had been bored out of her mind and was feeling tired now, he would probably just pack up and leave immediately, right?
    “It was … okay? I … yeah.”
    “Good. Tomorrow, we do it again. Chest day.”
    As if to underline this, he flexed his pecs, making them bounce. She blushed. Okay, that was a look she liked. Maybe that was the price to pay?

The next day, they did another workout session. And the day after that. And the day after. And so on. Lucrezia was getting pretty desperate. He just wouldn’t stop. Every day, except for Saturday, they would go to this gym and just work out for an hour. It went on and on. He insisted she “eat right”, as he put it. She was still mostly eating vegetarian, but he got her to add more protein to her diet.
    And all the time, he kept looking at her as if he was expecting something special to happen. Then he would observe her, and be disappointed.
    It was really odd.
    The sex was still nice, and Noah could be very nice, but there was this nagging sensation that she was doing everything wrong. She just didn’t know what to do.

After four months of working out, she was in the bathroom loading the washing machine. They were producing so much sweaty laundry because of all the workouts, it was a lot of stuff to do. She was in her underpants and her sports bra and he came in, grinning.
    She was just stuffing this week’s heap of laundry into the machine and he observed her. Sure, the workouts had given her a little muscle tone, but it was still nothing! She was still as slim as the day he met her, and now, she didn’t even have her softness anymore. He sighed and she noticed he was there.
    She looked up to him. “Yes?”
    “I was just thinking …”
    “About what?”
    “About you.”
    She smiled, a little skeptical.
    “What do you have in mind?”
    He got down to her and gently pushed her on the pile of laundry that was still left. She felt his heavy body on hers. He kissed her. She giggled.
    “I’ve got to deal with this laundry …”
    “Yes …”
    He put his hand on her hip. She noticed his disappointment.
    “Everything okay?”
    “I just expected you to … fill out a bit more by now?”
    “Uh … What do you mean by that? I’ve been working out all the time! You’ve been right there!”
    “I know, I know … It’s just so disappointing …”
    He sighed and looked away. It was clear to her that he was going to leave her, wasn’t he? “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to … Is there anything I can do?”
    He shrugged.
    “I guess you could try a cycle.”
    “A cycle? A bike?”
    “No. Steroids. Just like I’ve been using.”
    “But … That’s bad for your health!”
    “If you know what you’re doing, it’s no problem!”
    He flexed his arm, making his large biceps swell up, a thick vein snaking over it.
    “It’s amazing, and I’m sure that’ll fix you!”
    “Okay …”
    She really wasn’t sure about that …

Noah set up the whole stack of gear in front of her.
    “This is a simple steroid with little side-effects, this is something to improve your recovery time, this should allow you to burn fat quicker …”
    He went on and on while Lucrezia watched and slowly spaced out. It felt weird. Was she really going to do this? Then again, it was clear that he would leave her if she didn’t at least give it a try. Maybe … She hesitated. He was usually nice to her, wasn’t he?
    And if it didn’t work, maybe he’d give up on it and just accept the situation? She would try it, and then, it would fail, and he would understand. Right?
    She mentally returned to the conversation as he finished and nodded vaguely.
    “Okay, I’ll try it …”
    He smiled. Clearly, this was what he wanted to hear.
    “Alright, then let’s get you shot up!”
    “Shot up? What?”
    He was a bit confused by her reaction, but soon enough, the needles were in and Lucrezia was feeling a bit weird.
    He smiled:
    “Okay, then let’s see whether this works better!”
    She followed him to the gym floor.

To Lucrezia’s surprise, that stuff worked! A month in, as the first cycle wound down, she noticed her muscles had grown. It felt as if she had passed a plateau, and now, she was getting stronger by the day. The sensation was … interesting. At first, she had been a bit shocked.
    She noticed the changes one morning as she brushed her teeth and she realized that her shoulders had become quite round and there was a noticeable thickness to her arm. She stopped in her tracks and flexed her arm. The electric toothbrush continued its humming, and she saw a tight, hard bulge of muscle grow.
    Okay.
    The first thought was one of panic. What was happening? Then her rational thoughts came back and she nodded to herself. Okay. So those drugs worked. She tightened her muscles a little more, relaxed, then gave them another flex. Wow. She wasn’t huge, of course not, but … she was bigger.
    Lucrezia thought of Noah and grinned. Okay. With this, he would definitely stay around. Just a bit of training with those drugs, and here she was. She was pretty sure he would love it! She decided to give them a little spin and show them off.

Noah was sitting in the living room, watching stuff on his phone. He was a bit frustrated by the lack of changes in Lucrezia’s body. Those drugs hadn’t been cheap, and he felt as if he had wasted that cash. He wasn’t getting anywhere with this woman …
    He was woken from his reverie by her voice.
    “Hey, Noah, how did you sleep?”
    “Uh … Good. It was nice. You?”
    “Oh … I just might have had the strangest little dream …”
    She put as much seduction as she could in her voice. He turned around to face her. She was wearing a blouse and some cute panties, and both were rather tight on her. He could see that the buttons were straining.
    She grinned when she saw the glint in his eyes.
    “Whoa … Lucrezia did you …”
    “Get bigger? Yes? Maybe? I guess … I mean, I have been working out a lot lately, haven’t I?”
    “Uh … Yeah …”
    She bit her lips and flexed her back a bit. The blouse did its best, but it was tight, and expanding her lats like this increased the strain beyond its capabilities. One of the center buttons popped off. She giggled. She had planned for something like this, but it to actually happen surprised her. The button landed somewhere, but neither of them cared. Noah was completely enraptured.
    “Oh my God.”
    “You like?”
    “I love!”
    He jumped up, his cock already erect. She laughed and ran to the bedroom, him trailing behind her, horny and ready to fuck. Lucrezia kept laughing as she threw herself on the bed, wiggling out of her panties while he climbed on top of her, squeezing her butt cheeks. She kissed him and said: “Wanna see the rest?”
    “Oh please!”
    She breathed out, then breathed in again, flexing her muscles. The blouse lost two more buttons and her naked chest got into plain view. She grabbed the fronts of the blouse and tore them apart, feeling like a superheroine. Noah exclaimed:
    “Fuck, you even got abs!”
    She grinned and flexed them for him. The young bodybuilder was completely enraptured by her intensity. He kissed her muscular waist and licked her bellybutton, which made her go “ew!” and had her push him away. He apologized, and she declared:
    “Make it up to me and lick me!”
    He grinned and licked her bellybutton again. She squealed:
    “No! You dumbass! You know what I mean!”
    “Oh, you mean this?”
    She felt his tongue dance over her pussy lips. She breathed in sharply.
    “Yesss …”
    He chuckled and asked:
    “And this?” His tongue touched the tip of her clitoris.
    “Yessss …”
    Suddenly, he pulled back up and licked her bellybutton a third time.
    “Gah! Noah! Stop it and do it right!”
    He laughed and did as he was told. That felt great! Lucrezia moaned happily as he explored her pussy, rubbing her now stronger legs against his head. The young man seemed to appreciate it a lot, so she gave him little squeezes too. That only made him lick her more intensely.
    She enjoyed what he was doing, and as he continued, she felt that she was about to cum. Noah was absolutely relentless. She hadn’t expected him to be so much into this. Up until now, most of their sex had been him doing his thing and her trying to keep up and find her own pleasure. Sure, he had a big cock and he knew what he was doing, but to have him do this for her was nice!
    Having him please her with his mouth instead of having to clean his cock was a welcome change of pace. She wondered what would happen if she got even fitter?

Lucrezia was at the gym again. Gone were the times when Noah had to pressure her more or less gently to make her come and work out. Now, she would usually be there before him to get a good warmup and prepare everything. She would make sure she was properly stretched, and she would load as much protein as she could before starting. After all, she liked the effects all of this had now.
    It was still a bit surprising, she thought as she did her lat pulldowns, checking her movement in the mirror. Every time the weight went up, she admired her expanding, v-shaped back. Impressive. It was now half a year that she was on the juice, and it paid off big time. The drugs she used now were pretty tame next to the stuff Noah was shooting, and still, she was getting great results. She wouldn’t look out of place at a physique competition now, though some judges might object to her being a little too ripped in places. It was a thing that mostly affected her arms, and it was quite astonishing. She could really see her veins swell under her skin when she flexed her muscles. She wondered whether this would also happen to the rest of her body eventually.
    She continued her set, her top feeling a bit tight again. That was another thing. She had stopped wearing baggy outfits a while ago, even if it meant that she now had to update her wardrobe more often. Then again, this way, she could feel even sexier. That was really nice. She had spent so much time in her life feeling like an ugly duckling, and for some reason, even though she certainly wasn’t a beautiful swan, she was slowly turning into a sexy terror-bird. She giggled at the idea. Lucrezia still was a nerd at heart.
    Actually, her workouts and all the research required to make them more efficient had really upped the nerdiness. Not that she minded. Right now, she was wearing a tank top with “Pumping 26 Fe
    55.845” on it.
    She grunted as the weight went up again. The bite of the strain was just lovely … Also, Noah was going out of his way to please her lately, and she appreciated that a lot. She sighed as she reached the end of the set and lowered the weight back down. She breathed out sharply and stretched a bit. Then she said to herself:
    “Nice. That’s that …”
    She noticed again that her voice had gotten a bit rougher. She sounded like someone who smoked a bit too much. She had been warned about the side-effects of the gear, but to her surprise, she didn’t mind them all that much.
    Just then, Noah came in in his workout clothes. She smiled at him. He wasn’t surprised to see her here already, but it was obvious he liked it. He came closer and kissed her. She noticed that he had this weird hesitation. Yeah. That was another thing. Somehow, those drugs had increased her body odor, and it did make him slightly uncomfortable. Lucrezia was amused by this. It had been his suggestion, after all.
    Still, she probably should get a stronger antiperspirant. She kissed him hungrily and whispered: “Did you get it?”
    He nodded conspiratorially.
    “No problem. But it’s a lot of gear, don’t you think?”
    “Are you having second thoughts? You’re not happy?”
    “No, not at all, I’m very happy.”
    “Good. Then wait for me in the changing room. I just clean this and you can shoot me up.”
    “I can clean the place for you.”
    “Nah, don’t worry. It’s my sweat, I should take care of it.”
    “Okay.”
    He smiled and slipped away. She grinned. A year ago, he would never, ever have suggested cleaning the equipment for her! She liked the idea.

Back home, she threw off her coat and kicked off her shoes. Noah was a bit surprised by this sudden move. After all, she would normally hang up her clothes correctly and put her shoes in the right spot in her big cupboard. However, she had removed a few pairs lately, unhappy about it, but they simply didn’t fit anymore. Still, she was horny now, and had no time to worry about her shoe plans.
    Now, even before he could say something, she grabbed him and pulled him along. He kissed her, and a moment later, they were by the couch, trying to get their clothes off.
    Lucrezia rubbed herself against him, and he got hard instantly. She moaned and whispered hornily:
    “I don’t know … but … yes …”
    She dropped on the cushions and spread her legs, rubbing her pussy and stroking her clit, which had gotten a bit bigger. She was a little nervous about it.
    “Uh, Noah … you don’t mind this, do you?”
    He grinned.
    “Not at all … It’s just the roids. They do that to women …”
    To calm her, he got down between her legs and gave her clit a long, slow, intense lick, then swirled around and went back down one side. Lucrezia howled with lust.
    “Fuuuuck! Noaaaaah!”
    He grinned, his face all wet, and said:
    “Basically, that’s how I always feel. Welcome to the club!”
    She gave him a horny stare and he added:
    “How about you try being on top?”
    She hesitated.
    “Are you sure about that?”
    “Sure! Come on, ride me!”
    Lucrezia wasn’t all that confident, but she was also horny, so she climbed on him as he laid on the ground and lowered herself on his cock. She breathed in sharply.
    “Oh Goood … I like that … It feels … so much deeper …”
    She rubbed her clit and moaned. Instantly, Noah felt her pussy tighten around his cock.
    “Mmmh … Yesss …”
    A moment later, she was riding him hard, gasping and taking deep breaths as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.
    “Fuuuck …”
    Noah was in heaven. His girlfriend had turned from a skinny girl into a fit musclewoman, and she was starting to own it! He looked at her from below, his mind racing as he imagined the possibilities. The thought of her becoming a massive bodybuilder woman made him cum instantly.
    Lucrezia didn’t stop. Instead, she grabbed his cock tight with her pussy muscles and rubbed her clit wildly until she followed with a loud grunt.
    Then she landed on top of him and breathed heavily.
    “Fuck … That was amazing … I’m still not sure, but I kinda like those roids … If they mess me up like that … I think I like being messed up …”
    Noah caressed her and felt himself getting hard listening to her words.

Time flew by, and Lucrezia kept pumping hard, building her body. The roids were doing an amazing job at expanding her muscles, increasing their girth and strength. She was putting on a lot of weight, but it was all muscle. It was such a strange shift in her way of thinking: Before she started working out, she had felt the duty to make sure she didn’t put on weight. Her mother, her grandmother, her aunts, basically every woman in her family had insisted that she stayed slim until she had her kids. Then, as far as they were concerned, she could let herself go. As her grandmother put it:
    “When you are a mother, the men all go for your big milky breasts. They love them. Then you can relax.”
    Lucrezia had always found these statements weird, and moving on beyond them was a nice thing. She just preferred being big. As to breasts … Those had mostly disappeared. The combination of drugs, constant training and her special diet meant that her breast tissue had faded quite a bit. She wasn’t flat-chested, though. Far from it.
    She examined herself in the mirror. The weight training had done wonders to her body. She flexed her pecs and they swelled up nicely, covering themselves in hard lines. Nice. She grabbed them and sank her strong, rough fingers into them, feeling the resistance. She was still not as big as a true bodybuilder, but she had developed nicely. She could probably join a physique competition and place easily. Maybe even win it?
    She released her chest and flexed each pec in turn, amusing herself with the bouncing. Then she took Noah’s shaving cream and sprayed a nice glob in her hand. She massaged it into her chest’s skin and took his razor.
    It wasn’t as if she were hirsute. That wasn’t it. But she did notice that the normal little hairs on her skin had become a bit thicker and coarser. Removing them was logical.
    She wanted to look good. Feminine. She was a bodybuilder, okay, but she was a woman. She was not trying to turn herself into a man. Yuck. That idea … Some people asked her about this. No. Seriously, just because she was getting muscular and because the gear made her face a bit harder, that didn’t mean she wanted to be a man!
    As she dragged the razor carefully over her skin, removing those pesky little hairs and revealing her tough skin, she got angry again. Just thinking about her friends’ reaction annoyed her!
    They had a girls’ night out, and she had picked a nice flowery dress. Cute, really. She put on a matching hairband, took her pumps and her handbag and headed out. Noah had complained about him wanting to spend the evening with her, but she just shot him down. She had told him about the date. If he was too stupid to remember it, that was his problem.
    She met her friends at their usual spot, a nice café by the river. They hadn’t seen each other in a year, and Lucrezia was nervous about their reaction. After all, they hadn’t seen her since she started the serious part of her transformation.
    Chiara stared at her.
    “Lucrezia? Is that you? What happened to you?”
    “Hello. I started working out.”
    “Yeah, I guess, but … why?”
    Alessandra cut in: “It’s a lot, isn’t it?”
    Lucrezia sighed:
    “It is, yes. But I feel good …”
    Sara was skeptical.
    “But … isn’t it too much? I mean, you’re looking stronger than my boyfriend.”
    Lucrezia sat down with them:
    “I probably am.”
    She raised a hand to summon the waiter.
    Chiara was still as much in shock as the others.
    “But … But … What … how … how did you do this?”
    “I went to the gym? This was hard work.”
    “Okay … But what about Noah? Does he approve of this?”
    “Chiara, do you think I need his approval?”
    “No, of course not … I just thought … maybe …”
    She gave her a soothing smile and put her own strong hand on Chiara’s.
    “Actually, it was his idea. He suggested it and he encouraged me.”
    “Wow.”
    The women exchanged glances. The word “pervert” was lingering, unsaid. Alessandra asked:
    “Well, okay, I guess? It’s just surprising you went from super thin to … this?”
    She made a vague gesture at her friend. Lucrezia chuckled and echoed the gesture:
    “Yes. This feels way better than this.” She lifted the pinkie on her right hand, suggesting her thinness. “It certainly means less stress with food. I mean, actually, it’s complicated, because I now have to be careful to eat enough.”
    The waiter showed up and she ordered a coffee. Alessandra couldn’t give it a rest yet:
    “Okay … I get it. I just … are you using those steroids?”
    Lucrezia was amused by her curiosity. Alessandra was always the one to go head first. She was curious, and she didn’t hold back. The young musclewoman grinned:
    “I do. You’d have to have amazing genetics to get to my level without them.”
    The three other women stared at her. They were obviously in shock. The waiter put the coffee on the table and left again. Eventually, Sara managed:
    “So that’s why your face looks weird?”
    “My face looks weird?”
    “Yeah. It’s so … broad? I mean, you look so different.”
    What she said was true, of course. Lucrezia had worked on her makeup to hide her growing chin and jaw. She made sure to contour it and reduce the visibility of her side-effects.
    Still, the situation was uncomfortable. The other women looked at her in barely hidden disgust. She tried to smile, but after finishing her coffee, she “suddenly discovered” an important message on her phone and had to leave.
    When she came back home, she was grumpy and annoyed. She was pretty sure the three other young women had spent the rest of the evening making fun of her.
    Noah noticed her fury and asked: “Would you need a bit of pampering?”
    She sighed, then nodded:
    “That would be great.”
    He got to work, starting with an emergency chocolate ration, then moving on to a foot massage. He hesitated for a moment. It was a bit of a weird experience. Her toenails were perfectly painted in her beloved deep red, but somehow, her feet had gotten wider and more massive. It was strange to touch them. They had gone from slim and elegant to strong and quite thick. Also, they had this odd smell … It wasn’t bad … It was just confusing.
    Still, he busied himself, kneading her foot and softening up her toes. She sighed happily and leaned back, enjoying the treatment. Noah massaged her sole carefully so as not to tickle her. She stretched happily, her lats spreading out a bit. She wondered how long it would take before she would get close to his size …
    Sure, after this experience, she wasn’t certain she really wanted that … Or was she? She looked at her buff boyfriend and thought … Okay. Maybe she did want that?

Viewing 4 posts - 201 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.